Chapter 31

Not spelled or grammar checked.. Apologies for mistakes.

Back at the apartment.

I placed my keys down on the cold counter and just looked at the empty apartment, Amy closed the door shaking me out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath and checked my phone , 3 messages from Cece.

"Here read them." I mumbled giving Amy my phone.

"She still trying to get your attention?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know the girl but she needs to lay off."

"I doubt she will, I can deal with ex's but not this."

"Not this?"

"Cece I can't deal with her shit, she's obsessed she didn't leave me alone when I broke it off and I don't know what she's gonna do now."

"Are you scared she's gonna drive Savvy away?"

"Maybe I dunno."

"You really love her." Amy smiled.

"Well yeah." I smirked,

"Oh my gosh just marry her already please?" She teased,

"Your worse than Mingus."

"I just haven't met a guy so into her, she fucking loves you more than anything."

"I love her so fucking much." I said leaning on the counter,

"Good because I'd beat your ass if you didn't."

"Bullshit." I chuckled,

"Ah he does Smile, I'm glad she's got you I'm fucking useless."

"Meh maybe a little useless."

"Your suppose to disagree and say I'm amazing."

"Well..I'd be lying." I chuckled.

"Just keep me posted okay? I've got to find Jesse."

"Oh yeah he was at the party."

"Yeah, but as I said keep my posted." She said as she closed the door,

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Savs mom hopefully she would get that text in the morning as it was still pretty late, I didn't want to sleep I wanted to be with Sav. I took my cigarettes out from my pocket lighting one up and taking a drag from it.

"Fucking bullshit." I mumbled blowing smoke everywhere.

I watched my phone constantly awaiting a call from the hospital I wasn't sure how long I'd sat there, I put what was left of my cigarette out in the ashtray and then took a look at the messages from Cece.

Cece: Norman please pick up xx
Cece: I'm so sorry I hope Savannah is okay xx
Cece: I only want to talk please Norm pick up your damn phone. Xx

I sighed deleting all the messages and threw my phone beside me, I ran my hands through my hair and that's all I remember as I was rudely awoke by a phone call. Jumping up trying to stop the phone from being so loud I answered it.

"Hello is this Mr Reedus?"

"Can I ask who this is first?"

"Yes this is the nurse who's looking after Savannah Parks."

"Oh right yes I'm him, is everything okay?"

"Savannah is awake and doing good she asked for you."

"Alright I'm on my way thank you so much."

"No problem." She said and then hung up.

I took a quick shower and got into some fresh clothes before heading to the hospital. I text Amy to let her know I was going to see Sav and that things were looking okay. When I got there I saw the nurse who I guessed had called talking to Cecelia.