Chapter 60- The Reason

Sorry for any mistakes...

I had all these thoughts swirling around in my head about Sav and jelly bean I just kept thinking of the worst outcomes what if somethings really wrong? I'd never forgive myself. I sat in the waiting room watching the clock just tapping my foot waiting for some answers.

"He's just through here." The nurse smiled opening the door.

I was relieved when i saw Grace appear and engulfed me in a hug it was just explaining everything to her that i wasn't so happy about i hoped she wasn't going to kill me for allowing Savannah to come to work.

"What happened?"

"She hasn't been well ,i couldn't get her to stay home." i sighed.

"What do you mean hasn't been well?"

"Constant morning sickness, not being able to keep food down."

She let out a frustrated sigh, "She's so stubborn."

"Your not kidding."

"Listen whatever is going on she's gonna be fine."

"Mr Reedus? You can come through now." The nurse smiled standing in the doorway.

I jumped up and followed the nurse through to Savannahs cubical, she wasn't awake but she was looking more comfortable. The doctors explained that she was on IV and they wanted to run further tests but needed more insight to what was going on at home and reluctantly i shared.

"She's in the right hands." The nursed reassured.

"I know, thank you for everything."

"If you need anything don't hesitate to find me."

I nodded and shortly after she left, Sitting beside Savs bed I just tried to take everything in I ended up talking to jellybean. What was I supposed to do other than sit here and babble away to the both of them?

"Hey everything alright?" Grace asked entering her room.

I rubbed my face, "Honestly don't know."

"Gosh she's so pale." She whimpered stroking Savs face.

"Have the doctors said anything?"

"They can't tell me anything I'm not her next of kin." She smiled.

"Mr Reedus." The doctor said as he walked in flicking through what I guessed to be Savs notes.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked standing up.

"Well as I suspected she's very anaemic, I'd like to do a ultra sound just to be on the safe side."

"What about the anaemia? Is she going to be okay?"

"Well we've got her on the IV drip and she's had some medication it's just really a waiting game, if the medication doesn't change anything because of how severe its gotten she may need a blood transfusion."

"What about the baby? Is it safe?"

"She's in the best hands Mr Reedus." He reassured,

I slumped back into the chair beside Savannah just rubbing my face, how could it be this bad? I took her little hand bringing it up to my lips kissing it softly. Not long after the nurse rolled in the ultra sound machine and prepped her.

She pulled the covers aside and pulled her shirt up revealing Savs perfect little bump squeezing the gel onto it and then looked to the screen where our jellybean popped up. I smiled just seeing her, 10 fingers, 10 toes. She was beautiful.