Chapter 21

This chapter is not spelled or gramma checked...

He looked at me really seriously for a moment after I threatened to never make love to him again, his eyes were melting me away so I surrendered.

"I'm kidding" I smiled.

"Better be." He smirked kissing my lips softly.

"God I love you so much." I moaned pushing him onto the bed.

"Now who's the sex beast?" He chuckled pulling me down with him.

"Still you." I giggled biting his neck gently.

"Babe." He groaned slightly grabbing my sides.

"Aw am I teasing you?" I giggled again.

"No shit." He moaned grabbing my hair gently.

"Your gonna have to wait baby."

"Your so mean to me."

"Later okay?" I smiled sitting up placing my hands on his chest for support.

"If you say so."

"Knock knock." Amy smiled barging into our room.

"Ever heard of knocking and then waiting?" I frowned,

"Jesus Christ I hope you use protection!" Amy said covering her eyes.

Me and Norman looked at each other and the back at Amy, "Why is protection needed when the only person I'm making love to is Sav?"

"Because you'll make a mini reedus is why." She said still covering her eyes.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked looking at Norman.

"No I don't think so." Norman added holding my hips.

"It is I don't want a look a like of Savannah with the personality of Norman running around just yet."

"Who cares what you think? I don't."

"Ah she's rooting for it really, guess you wouldn't want to be god mother if I ever did get your best friend pregnant." Norman smirked,

"I want that it writing, I totally want to be godmother when you pop one out."

"Amy don't say it like that." I frowned, "And hush up about babies I came up here to get away from it.'

"Your so moody, first sign on pregnancy better keep them legs shut."

"Fuck you!" I snapped,

"Babe..."

"What the hell? I'm messing." Amy frowned.

"I told you no more and you keep going! You crossed the fucking line!" I snapped again jumping off the bed and storming out.

Normans P.O.V

"She's so fucking dramatic." Amy sighed leaning on the door frame.

"You kind of did cross the line you know she's touchy about this stuff."

"Take her side, typical."

"Amy c'mon don't be like that, you and I both know how much this means to her."

"She over thinks it she had two miscarriages big whoop! Don't mean she can't have kids."

"Amy you know this is touchy for her and just being here today and seeing her reaction to all the baby talk I can see she's scared just stop with the comments for a while okay?"

"Fine but she'd be an awesome mom anyway she ain't got nothing to be scared of."

Savannahs P.O.V

I didn't mean to react like that and I'm already feeling bad but she just went to far who cares if she's not ready for me and Norman to have a family her opinion doesn't count just sometimes she forgets where the line is and crosses it, it's mine and Normans life.

"Honey you okay?" My mom asked sitting beside me,

"I'm find mom, just thinking."

"I heard you shout at Amy, I know this subject isn't nice for you honey I wish you didn't have too through it unfortunately you got my genes." She sighed rubbing my back.

"No mom don't blame yourself that's not fair, I mean for gods sake I'm nearly 31 times ticking."

"Your scared aren't you? I can see it in your eyes, I was just like that your father didn't understand he used to tell me whatever happens ,happens but it wasn't a good enough answer I didn't have Hannah until I was 32 I was to darn scared of miscarrying I didn't wanna go through that pain it's a pain no women should have to go through so don't think for one second I don't know how your feeling, I know you get them butterfly's in your tummy when you see young kids or pregnant women and then you think about having kids yourself and it just crumbles because you think its impossible but honey it ain't you just gotta be strong and your much stronger than me."

"How man miscarriages did you have to get us?" I sighed.

"A good amount I'm not sure to be exact but 2 or 3 before Hannah, if you want a family bad enough you need to talk to Norman he seems to want it just as much and I know he will be there to support you so I'm telling you now because as you said the clocks ticking honey, you gotta try now before it is too late us women don't have it easy we have a certain amount of time and once it's ran out your done."

"Your moms right Sav." Normans voice sounded.

I turned my body slightly to see Norman standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, he'd been there the whole time hadn't he? I looked at him and I tried to say something but I couldn't i feel bad that he's lumbered with me.

"Do you want it that bad?" He asked,

"Do you? It's not just me what about Ming he might not want..."

"Oh trust me he wants it more than I do, he asked me before I flew out I didn't even know how to react I mean It was a shock because I wouldn't of though he'd want a brother or sister he's so use to just me and him." He smiled joining us.

"I don't want sound selfish but I really do want a child of my own I mean of our own proper little family."

"Well I was gonna save this for tonight when I took you out but I think It fits the situation because when I saw this It made me think of us becoming a family." He smiled reaching into his pocket.

"Reedus what are you doing...?" I hesitated.

He smirked and got on one knee in front of me, "I've know you for 5 years Sav and ever since I laid my eyes on you I loved you even though we've only been together for what a year now I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, your great with Mingus and your perfect in every way, I love you so will you marry me?"He smiled opening the box to reveal a ring.

I just looked at the ring and then slowly into his eyes, I took a deep breath and nodded I was speechless no man had ever said that to me no man had said I was perfect, he slowly slipped the ring on and then stood to his full height, I cupped my hand over my mouth and jumped up and wrapped my arms around him and let out my happy tears.

"Happy?" He chuckled into my ear,

"More than happy, I love you Reedus." I giggled wiping my tears away.

Aw so Norman got on one knee and whipped out that ring! What do you think about Savannahs baby problems? I know this chapter was a little dramatic but hey I enjoyed writing it so leave a comment and a vote also thank you guys so much for the reads and votes and your patients with my updating :) Saturdays and maybe Sundays will be my updating day as I get two days off to write. :D