Chapter 53

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes :)

Norman's p.o.v

Jellybean was really going for it and at some point Sav fell asleep which left me laying beside her little bump babbling away about how much I loved jellybean. I was a serious softy which is something I'd rather not tell the rest of the world.

"You know your mommy has waited a long time for you." I said quietly.

Jellybean gave a couple kicks, my gut feeling told me that this little tike was gonna be a girl I supposed I hoped it more than anything seeming I already have a son so a little girl would top it off. I babbled on just talking away like she could understand everything I said.

"I'm glad we got you."

"Me too." Sav whispered running her hands threw my hair,

"You been listening the whole time?"

"Mhmm, she likes your voice."

"Yeah?" I asked

Sav giggled, "Every time you speak she wiggles."

"Defiantly like me then?"

"Yeah your a fidget this kids defiantly going to be like Daddy."

"Looks of mommy and personality of daddy." I smirked.

I rolled her shirt up slightly enough to slip my hand underneath feeling the heat from her warm skin but making her jump at how cold mine was. She knew how much I disliked the size of her bump I suppose I worry to much.

Savannah's p.o.v

I was never one for being around millions of people so being here to support Norman on Jimmy Kimmel tonight was such a push but I was doing it for him and having Mingus here and Marianne comforted me not to mention Melissa who was on stage with Norman and Steven was super nervous too.

It was defiantly weird watching Norman up there, I zoned out just watching him not really listening. He wasn't like anyone else he never tries to be someone he isn't and doesn't changed for the cameras. Cameras are still something I should get used too.

"You okay Savannah?" Mingus asked

I smiled, "Yeah I'm just fine."

"You coming to meet Dad?"

I nodded and i followed Mingus and his grandma back stage to greet Norman, I totally didn't forget I hadn't told work about me being pregnant not to mention any of the other cast. Thank god for baggy tshirts.

"Hi!" Mel smiled hugging me.

"Haha hey."

"What's this then?" She grinned feeling my little bump.

"We hear a congratulations is in order." Steven smiled.

Norman just couldn't keep his mouth shut, "Yeah it's all true."

"Congratulations honey."

"Thanks Mel."

"You hide it well I'll give you that." Steven laughed.

"It's just until we feel the times right." I smiled.

"Taking things slow." Norman said cuddling me from behind.

I put my hands over his which he had place on my bump, I sighed contently just listening the flowing conversation before we headed back to Marianne's for dinner. Too say I paid attention to anything they said would be a lie. Cuddled up to Normans side was enough to send me into my own world.

"Hey." Norman whispered rubbing my arm.

"Hey."

"You okay? You haven't said much."

"I'm perfect." I said giving a soft smile.

"Sure?"

I nodded snuggling back into his side listening to his heart beat and breathing. I suppose I was so relaxed I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes I was back at our hotel room with a bare chested Norman making his soft hums telling me he was out for the count.

"I love you." I whispered kissing his lips softly.

"Mm mm Sav." He groaned,

"Aw I woke daddy up." I giggled rubbing my little bump.

Norman gave me an unimpressed look before rolling over but he should know he wasn't gonna get away that easy, wrapping my arms around his torso I pulled our bodies closer knowing that the baby kicking his back was going to annoy him.

"Sav..." He whined.

"I said I loved you what more do you want?"

"I'm trying to sleep."

"But I'm awake."

"Well I'm not."

"Party pooper." I sighed sitting up and leaning my body on the backboard.

"Damn right." He mumbled his face squished into the mattress.

"Suppose we'll get up."

"No no you can't leave." He pleaded holding onto me.

"I'm going for a shower, just rest." I said pecking his lips.

He frowned at me like a scolded kid causing my lips to curl into a smile, I left him there to sulk whilst I freshened up but I couldn't help catching my reflection, my bump hidden behind Normans large shirt, rolling it up slightly I revealed my little secret I had a feeling jelly bean was gonna be small like I was.

"I love you." I smiled

"I hope your not confessing your love to another man." Norman said from the bed.

"Nope just to our unborn child." I giggled.

"She's gonna be small isn't she?" He mumbled cuddling me from behind.

"Probably, I mean I was a small baby. I only just weight 6lbs at full term Mom told me."

"I hope she gets bigger."

"Stop worrying!" I whined,

"Never."

--------------------------------------------
Ah okay so filler chapter here and again sorry for lack of updates. There probably won't be any updates next week as I'm going on holiday with two of my friends yay. But I hope your all having a good summer and thanks for all being so patient. ~ Rainie