Chapter 37

Sorry for any mistakes.

I wasn't sure what I was doing locking myself in a stall I wasn't sure how long Id been in here ,I stood up and brushed myself down only to hear the bathroom door creak open but I didn't hear it shut again.

"Sav you in here?" Normans voice sounded,

"Yeah I'm just coming out." I replied flushing the toilet and unlocking the stall door.

He had his head poked round the door and I could see he was a little concerned I closed my eyes briefly taking a deep breath in there's no point lying to him he can see straight though me. He came in further and locked the door behind him before approaching me.

"What's wrong?"

I started to get emotional, "I don't know."

"I saw that women come out,I asked her if you were in here she said you didn't look so great."

"She startled me."

"It's okay you know, don't pretend to be fine."

"It just still hurts I suppose."

"Cmon lets get out of here."

Norman went back to the group and grabbed our things and explained I wasn't feeling great and that it was time to call it a night. I waited outside beside his bike and the woman from the bathroom stood outside with who I guessed was her partner, she looked over to me and smiled and before I knew it she was in front of me.

"I know that look."

"What?"

"It's taken me years to get this far into a pregnancy, it's hard."

"How far along are you?"

"27 weeks gone, here feel." She said placing my hand to where the baby was kicking.

I didn't know how to feel, my heart ached a little I looked at her only to see Norman walking over with our stuff. I slowly looked to her and pulled my hand away quickly looking back to Norman seeing a worried look on his face.

"Sav?"

"What?"

"Your really pale again." He said pressing the back of his hand to my forehead.

"Well I hope you feel better." She smiled and then walked back to her partner.

"I'm getting you home."

"Home Huh? That's a hell of a long journey."

"Haha funny just get saddled up."

I frowned a little and he passed me my leather jacket I just shrugged it on and then grabbed my helmet and all this proved he took longer to get ready he was still putting his jacket on whilst trying to smoke mind you.

I took the cigarette from him, "You know Flannery is right about this dirty habit."

"Oh no she's gonna go all Sean Patrick Flannery on my ass." He chuckled sliding his helmet on.

I stubbed out his cigarette and waited for him to get on the bike so I could quickly join. The whole journey home I held on tight and just rested my head on his back with closed eyes enjoying how good it felt to be so close.

"How you feeling now baby?" He said taking my helmet from me.

I frowned and just dug my keys out my jacket and headed inside in all honestly I felt like crap which sucks for Norman because he won't do much without me he likes to nurse me to death but I can't deny I don't love him.

"Your a sexy pain in my ass you know that?"

"Totally, I think I just need a shower and then a cuddle."

"Were you serious back there? About me quitting?"

I bit my lip, "Maybe."

"If you want me to I will."

"Honestly I was just messing around."

"Go have a shower I'll make us some coffee."

I smiled and headed to our bedroom where i undressed, folded my clothes an hung up my leather jacket. I sat on the end of our bed for a moment studying myself in the mirror I looked pale as everyone had been saying, I looked up to see Norman standing their with two cups of coffee he hesitated before setting them down on the bedside table.

"I think you forget it's only been a week since you left hospital, your still recovering."

"I know."

He held his hand out to me, "Cmon."

He led me into our bathroom and he stripped off ,his toned body shielding me keeping me safe as he held me, he kissed my head before turning the water on letting it run over our bodies I sighed feeling content. He gently ran his hand up and down my upper arm as tilted my head back into the running water.

"I love you Savannah, with all my heart."

I smiled , "Never thought I'd hear Norman Reedus being such a softy but I love you too."

"That's why we're getting married next month."

"What?" I said freezing on the spot.

"You heard me, I've been planning it all that needs doing is for you to choose your dress everything else I've done."

"Norman are you for real?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and the sooner the better."

"Does Mingus know?"

"Nope the only people who know are the people I've invited"

"Was that why everyone was looking at me funny when we walked on set today?"

He smriked, "Maybe."

I wrapped my arms around his waist his sexy toned waist, he tilted my head so I was looking at him and kissed me pulling away reluctantly it was the type of kiss that got you wanting more. I sighed a little.

"So much frustration."

"It's worth the wait though." He whispered.

I hit his chest but not too hard that it'd hurt him, we were such a tease to one another even when we didn't mean it. His hand gently traced my jawline as his eyes softly gazed at me I let out a slight gasp biting my lip before pushing him away.

"Sorry." He sighed kissing my forehead,

"I'll get you back I promise you that."

He finished washing up and left me in the shower to finish up, I pushed my body up against the wall and tilting my head so my face was in the direct line of the waterfall from the shower I wanted the water to wash everything away figures it isn't all that easy.

"In the bedroom when your ready Babe." Norman called as I just got out the shower,

"Alright." I responded wrapping a towel around my body.

I combed my hair and walked through into the bedroom to see Norman lighting the last one of the candles he had spread around the room. I smiled sitting down in the end of the bed drying myself down before slipping into one of his old shirts and some panties.

"Thought it would help destress you." He said standing over me

I stood up and placed my hands in his planting a soft loving kiss to his lips, "thank you."

I write all this and I imagine it must be dreadful loosing a child it's great Norman and Savannah have each other and now thanks to Norman they have their marriage to look forward to he's really sneaky isn't he? Hope you enjoyed that chapter :) don't forget comment,vote and follow me! Much love <3
~Rainie