Chapter 16

Note: This Chapter Is Not Spellchecked.

2 days later Savannahs Apartment,

"You have like hardly anything." Norman said looking at the boxes I'd packed up.

"Most of that is my clothes..." I smirked.

"What's happening to the furniture?"

"Well I thought it could go into a storage locker I already have." I smiled packing the last box.

"Sounds good, I just can't wait to have you home."

"Awh your so cute Reedus." I giggled lightly kissing his lips,

"You seriously teasing me?" He said cocking an eyebrow.

I shook my head with a large smile knowing it was teasing him a lot ever since I said I'd move in he's been all over me and I can't say I don't like it because I love the guy to pieces.

"Well I guess that's all I got to do for now, shall we take them down stairs?" I asked.

"You mean will I take them?" He chuckled.

"No I didn't mean that at all." I smiled.

"What's that look for?" He said studying my face.

"What look?" I blushed.

"You were gazing at me weren't you, you so were!" He laughed.

"Norman..." I wined with a giggle.

"Savannah!" He mimicked.

"I love you." I smiled lacing our fingers together.

"I love you too babe."

We stood in the middle of my near empty apartment with our fingers laced together and swaying slightly, my heart was pounding and butterflies were making themselves know, I'm so In love with Norman, him and Mingus are basically my life now I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Come on I wanna get you to our home." He smiled,

"Our home sounds weird." I giggled bring his left hand which is my right to my lips and kissing his knuckles.

"Sounds perfect to me."

Norman and Savannahs Apartment...

"You hardly have anything." Mingus said looking through my picture box.

"Well most of its still in Georgia with my parents but yeah hardly anything."

"I didn't know they lived in Georgia." Norman said also looking through my pictures.

"You were blonde?" Mingus asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Indeed I was but I dyed it for a role and preferred it." I smiled thinking about the memories.

"I think you should go blonde." Norman smirked.

"I can't not until I kick it on The Walking Dead."

"Dammit." Norman chuckled.

"Hey I will do it one day I promise you,maybe not blonde maybe your hair colour because that's what it was before I dyed it." I smiled running my hands through Normans hair.

"Sav." He groaned slightly.

"Sorry," I giggled,

"Never touch Dads hair he's like a girl spends hours on it."

"Well Mingus not all girls spend hours on their hair." I smirked pointing to mine.

"You don't?" He asked,

"No, waste of time when I can just put it in a bun Kiddo you still have much to learn about women." I giggled,

"Well all the girls at school spend hours on their hair."

"Yeah they do that when their that age kiddo you still have much to learn."

"This your mom?" Norman asked holding a picture of me and my mom.

"Yeah, true country girl."

"You look so much like her." He smiled.

"Hey dad it's you!" Mingus laughed showing a picture of me and Norman from one of his art shows.

"You remember that Sav?" He smiled gazing at the picture from 4 years ago.

"Yeah I do, that was a good night."

"You look so innocent." He laughed taking a picture of it.

"Do not put that on any of your social networks."

"Too late." He smirked,

"Norman!"

"Who's this?' Mingus asked holding up a picture.

The picture was on me and my ex I totally forgot that was in there as it's just a bunch of old pictures, that was the engagement party oh god how I wish Mingus hadn't of found that.

"It's my ex." I said taking the photo and ripping it up.

"You okay?" Norman questioned gently touching my back.

"Yeah its fine I just haven't gone through these so I forgot it was in there."

"Do not go through them anymore okay? Not that I'm embarrassed its just I know there's more of me and him and I'm not even going there I was done with him a long time ago." I smiled, "Plus I have the only men I need right here."

"Men? Mingus isn't a man."

"Hey!"

"Now now boys." I teased.

"Boys?" Mingus frowned crossing his arms.

I just laughed and closed the box and then move it aside with the other boxes, Norman was taking us out for ice cream to celebrate me moving in I mean who needs dinner I'm all in for ice cream baby!

"What would Madam like?

"Just strawberry with chocolate sauce." I smiled,

"Gross." Mingus frowned.

"There's nothing wrong with strawberry and chocolate."

"It's a women thing Mingus." Norman smiled kissing me before getting in the cue.

"Dad! No kissing!" Mingus teased,

"If your not careful we'll make out." Norman laughed,

"No we don't wish to scar him for life."

"At least Savannahs nice." Mingus said sticking his younger out.

"Go on order the ice cream Reedus."

"Alright Parks."

"Your last names Parks?" Mingus said tilting his head,

"Yeah, why?"

He shrugged which made me laugh, Mingus is a spit of Norman and I adore that I also adore their relationship together it's so chilled, soon enough Norm came back with our ice creams and we all sat there enjoying them before heading back out onto the streets of New York.

"3 o'clock already." Norman sighed.

"What's wrong with 3'o clock?"

"Moms picking me up." Mingus sighed,

"Hey you didn't tell me that Mr." I frowned poking Norman in the arm.

"She called last night Mingus has a band practice he didn't tell me about and one of Helena's family get together so to attended."

"Do I really have to go to that Dad? Can't I stay with you and Savannah?"

"Ming you know its important to your Mom and you love going."

"But I love being with you and Savannah more."

"Mingus, listen to what your dad is saying okay? I promise the next time you come round we will take you to the movies and after your choice on dinner that can be our family get together okay?"

"Fine." Mingus mumbled.

"Alright let's get back before your mom goes crazy." I smiled.

We started walking again, Mingus was in the middle holding our hands like a little kid, for a 13 year old he's a very affectionate kid which in fact is one of Normans traits he's really affectionate.

"Where on earth have you been?" Helena sighed standing outside the apartment block leaning against her car.

"We went to get ice cream mom." Mingus said dropping our hands.

"Well go grab your stuff you can't be late."

"Wait here with Sav and your mom I'll fetch it." Norman smiled digging out his keys from his pocket and heading in to the apartment block.

"So how are you Savannah?" Helena smiled.

"I'm great actually how are you?"

"I'm well just trying to get everything ready for this get together seeming mother is incapable of doing it herself." She smiled.

"I bet its nice to see all your family."

"It is and I like that Mingus gets to meet them all too we've been doing this since he was 3 years old."

"Long time then hey?" I smiled ruffling his hair.

"Do you see your family?" Mingus asked.

"Well Ming most of my family are in Tennessee or Georgia so I don't see them much."

"That sucks."

"Language Mingus." Helena said.

Mingus just rolled his eyes and just then Norman came back with Mingus's things and put them into Helena's car and said his goodbyes which left me and Norman standing outside hand in hand.

"Miss him already." Norman sighed.

"So do I Reedus." I smiled burying my head into his chest.

"Shall we go inside? Movie and some homemade lasagne?"

"Sounds good to me."

Awh really cute I think I literally just finished writing this chapter so sorry for mistakes okay?? I know there have been a few and I thank you for not hating on me for that and thank you for so many reads!!! If you haven't already check out My Red Neck Angel it's a Daryl Dixon Story and i should be updating that today at some point.