Chapter 28

This chapter is not spelled or grammar checked,,, :)

Savannah's Art Show...

All my work was on show and being sold for a good cause, everyone was enjoying it and they were selling fast, I was waiting in Norman to bring Mingus down to see my work as he hadn't seen any of it before and I guess having a father so interested in art it rubbed off on him.

"Amazing work." Said a women to her husband.

"Indeed, very talented."

"Sav." A voice which I recognized as Normans said.

"Yes?" I said turning around to see Mingus and Norman heading towards me.

Mingus looked like a kid in a candy shop, he was really taking everything in when they finally pushed through the groups of people he hugged me tight and had a big grin on his face,

"Your work is Awesome!" He smiled,

"Well thanks Ming." I giggled.

"You and dad should do some work together it'd be amazing."

"That's a real good idea actually." I smiled pulling him in for another hug.

"Can I go look round?" He said pulling out if hug.

"Sure but keep an eye on the time." Norman said taking my hand in his.

"Awesome." Mingus said heading off to look around,

Me and Norman walked around slowly together taking everything in and talking to other people, my work seemed to be a hit and it was getting brought pretty quick before I knew it Mingus headed back to school and I was left with Amy and a couple friends.

"Glad you could make it." I smiled,

"I wouldn't miss this, your work is epic you and I need to do a photo shoot."

"I'm up for it." I sighed,

"What's wrong?"

"Stomach cramps." I said placing my hand on my tummy.

"As I said you need to rest up this week you'll be okay you've done this before."

"I think it hurt more loosing this one, it was Normans you know?"

"I know honey, I can tell your not yourself and neither is Norman he seems... Different."

"He was upset."

"You know what you need? A family day just having fun get your minds off it."

"Hm, I agree, why are you full of so many ideas?"

"I'm amazing duh!' She giggled.

"Babe." Norman breath hugging me from behind.

"Well hey there." I smiled spinning in his arms to be greeted by his handsome face.

"Sorry for flicking, I don't want Helena to kill me." He chuckled.

"Hey it was for Mingus it's cool, I love you." I smiled kissing his lips softly.

"Love you too." He smiled.

"I may love you two but gosh get a room and not one I'm in." Amy teased,

"Hey your just jealousy that Jesse ain't here." Norman teased back "That he isn't here to hold you and kiss you."

"And what?" She smirked,

"You wanna come back to ours? Be nice for a proper catch up?" I asked.

"Oh reminds me there's this party tonight models and photography shit totally want you guys to come." She smiled,