Chapter 56

Sorry for any mistakes!

Norman's p.o.v

It wasn't normal to wake up to an empty bed, I sighed rolling into the middle and then perking up seeing Sav walking in with a coffee for me. She was so good to me. I happily took the mug taking a few sips before setting it down on the bedside table just watching Savannah clean the bedroom.

"Why don't you just relax?"

She glared at me, "I'm pregnant not sick."

"I know but just don't over work it."

"Well when you two idiots have gone I'll be doing everything won't I?"

"Go stay with your parents."

"No thanks."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm more comfortable here."

"But what if an axe murder gets into the house?"

"Than that's your fault for leaving me behind." She giggled.

I sighed a little, "No winning with you huh?"

"Nope." She said maki the 'P' pop.

I finished off my coffee and wondered into Mingus room to see he was still pretty much out of it and I had the unfortunate task of waking him up and making sure he was ready to go. Poor kid hasn't stayed in one place for too long this past month no wonder he's tired.

"Hey buddy you getting up."

He groaned and then pulled the covers over his head, "No."

I chuckled, "C'mon you can't miss your flight."

He made a couple of teenage grunts and groans but managed to get his butt outta bed and into the bathroom. It kinda sucks that I'm not gonna see him for a while but I can't complain I still Savannah.

"Is he awake?" She asked pulling one of my tops over her head,

"Yeah he's awake and your a thief."

"There comfy." She pouted.

"Then that's all that matters." I said kissing her head.

"Glad to hear."

"I'm really gonna miss you." I sighed cuddling her.

"Your gonna be back in no time and we're gonna start filming season 5." She reassured.

"Is that what you keep telling yourself?"

"Yup."

I gave her a peck on the lips before locking myself in the bathroom and stripping down for a shower, I could totally manage another 2 weeks away it wasn't like I hadn't done this before. Although I was gonna miss jelly bean kicking my kidneys and Savs cuddles.

"I love it when your hairs wet." Sav said applying her make up in the mirror as I stepped out the shower.

"I'm sexy aren't i?"

"Defiantly."

"I can always rely on you for compliments." I smirked.

She smiled at me in the mirror, "Suppose that's why we're married."

"I married you for better reasons than that." I said softly kissing her neck.

"Not just for my body then?"

"Partly." I chuckled moving away from her quickly.

"Yeah you better run."

Savannah's p.o.v