Chapter 62

Sorry for any mistakes.

Savannah's p.o.v

It was probably the best sleep I'd had in the past week just being in my own bed was enough to make me feel refreshed. I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke up but I knew I was alone which didn't help my situation.

"Norman?" I croaked.

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" My mom smiled appearing in the doorway.

"Where's Norman?"

"He's gone to work honey."

"Really?" I huffed.

"Savannah don't be like that."

"He could of discussed this with me before just leaving me here."

"Give him a break sweetie. He's exhausted too."

"I can't even sit up without feeling uneasy."

"Do you need anything sweetie?"

"I need Norman."

"I've never seen you so clingy." My mom smirked.

I rubbed my face trying to ignore her comment truth is I was clingy with Norman because he makes anywhere feel safe and like home. I spent most of the day in bed with my mom being all well mommy trying to help but in truth she was just making a faff over nothing,

"I'll be fine now ,Norman should be home soon so why don't you get home to dad?"

"Alright, call me if you need anything." She smiled kissing my head.

"Love yah mom!" I yelled so she could hear me.

"Love you too!"

I sighed finally feeling a little less stressed because although I love my mom she just fads and makes everything more stressful than it needs to be. Slowly I pulled the covers off. And placed my feet on the floor ready to stand up. I knew I could do this.

"Hungry jellybean?" I asked rubbing bump.

She wiggled a little making my lips curl into a smile, I knew she was going be a little shit and I was so excited to start this new adventure as a family. I gave myself a little pep talk before managing to stand up, I wobbled a little scaring myself shitless but using the walls as leverage I found myself in the kitchen finding Normans chocolate stash sitting out in the open all vulnerable.

I wasn't the fastest I mean I wasn’t going win a race at this pace but I did make it to the couch and that’s where I was planning on staying. I had snacks and Netflix so I was pretty much set, I didn't really need to move for anything apart from peeing and feeding Eye. Speaking of the devil.

"Hey buddy." I smiled petting him.

"Meow." He said nuzzling my bump.

"You good Eye?"

Again he meowed eventually settling beside my bump falling asleep, So much for good company? I got a little more comfortable trying to get Jellybean to get into a different position because lately she had the weirdest ways to sit and it wasn't the most comfy ways.

I flicked through Netflix failing to find much i wanted to watch but then i just settle with some American Horror story at least i didn't have to change anything over if i fell asleep.

Norman's P.O.V

I was so done today I had no energy to spare and it probably wasn't the smartest idea to drive home this late and this tired. My eyes were heavy and I was trying my best to keep awake and alert so thankfully the thought of crawling into a warm bed beside Savannah got me home safely.

"Meow!" Eye croaked rubbing my legs as i entered the house.

"Hey Bud, where’s Savannah?" I yawned plonking my backpack down on the counter.

I watched as he waddled over to the couch with the TV flickering away I narrowed my eyes trying to figure out what she was watching before peering over the couch to find her cuddled up in my hoodie out for the count.
I slipped my shoes off and emptied my pockets onto the coffee table and slid my body behind hers hoping I wouldn't disturb her.

"Hey jellybean." I muttered running my fingers over Sav's bump.

"Mmm...did you have to?" Savannah complained.

"What?"

"She'd just stopped wriggling."

I chuckled softly, "Were you keeping mommy awake?"

"Yeah just like her Daddy is right now."

"Sorry baby." I hummed kissing her jaw.

"I'm going to bed." She sighed sitting up and switching the TV off.

"Your so gorgeous Sav." I said pulling her towards me.

"I feel like a whale."

"Your tiny."

She just groaned pushing my hands off before slowly mooching towards the hallway and of course like a shot I was behind her because like hell was if trusting her when she said she feels fine. I mean look what happened last time.

"I’m not a child."

I know but you are carrying one."

"Don't remind me, her rents 6 months late."

"I think you've upset mommy Jellybean." I chuckled cuddling Savannah from behind.

"I'm just tired." She hummed relaxing into me.

"Mmm...no I think Mommy is annoyed with daddy for going to work."

"Your too good I hate you." She giggled.

"Nah your mom gave me a heads up."

She just giggled and broke from my grasp crawling into bed and I shortly followed after undressing finally getting comfortable. For a while we just laid there not speaking but I couldn't help the little things that popped into my head.

"In a couple months we're gonna have a screaming baby around." I said.

She just groaned snuggling into me a little more, "That's what we signed up for."

"Gonna miss this." I sighed rubbing her bump.

"Instead she'll be here in person, it's what we wanted."

"I wish they stayed little forever."

"You know all to well that they don't."

"At least I've got you to grow old with."

"Don't count on it I'm still planning on that mysterious death to get all your money."

"Your hilarious."

She smiled, "Yah love it."

Savannah's p.o.v

A couple weeks passed and thankfully we were getting back on track although I wasn't aloud to work it was best for me and Jellybean. Norman on the other hand I think could really do with a break from work he's been on set, interviews not to mention he's at some sort of comic con over the  weekend which unfortunately clashes with my appointment at the hospital.

I sat waiting to be called staring at my phone thinking whether to tell him or not, maybe I could surprise him? But what if he wanted to be here? I sighed before being called for my appointment. I hope he won't be mad.

"Mrs Reedus how are we?" The doctor smiled.

"I'm okay." I smiled hesitantly.

"No Norman today?" She asked.

"Busy working away isn't he Jellybean?"

"That's cute what made you give the baby that nickname?"

"I think Norman was craving Jellybeans at some point." I giggled.

"Doesn't surprise me, right lets get started then."

The doctor did all the necessary checks babbling away to me whilst I tried to make sense of everything, I was so nervous doing this all by myself in the back of my head I had that worry of what happened before with our first pregnancy together happening today but I pushed that from my mind seeing my little angel on the screen.

"Still on the small side but to be expected, do you want to know the gender today?"

"We said we would find out together but by the time that happens its when she's gonna be born." I giggled.

"Well I can defiantly tell you that's if your sure?"

Norman's p.o.v

It'd only been like two days since I'd left for this comic con today being the first day and I was already powering through it, as usual it was crazy busy and I loved meeting all of my amazing fans but I missed my biggest fans, I missed my Savannah, my Mingus and My Jellybean.

"Reedustien!" A voice erupted with arms wrapping around me.

"Flannery." I said sternly.

"How's it going pal?"

"Good man you can let go now." I chuckled.

"I love you too much man, I'll never let you go!!"

I laughed trying to pry his arms from me whilst trying not to hold up the line of fans too long and I mean what was 10 minutes of Sean dangling off me gonna hurt?

"Alright I'm done." He laughed letting go and brushing himself down.

"Right I can get back to work now right?"

I carried on with the signings and quick pictures with Sean yapping on about all sorts of shit like usual. I powered on through the first half of the day really enjoying myself. But was thankful for a short break getting time to breath.

"How's married life then?"

"Amazing, I mean considering who I married."

"Very true, how is the wife she doing okay? Pregnancy all good?"

I rubbed my face, "She’s slowly getting better I'm not so keen on leaving her anymore though."

"It's four days man she's a trooper." He comforted.

"I know, how about you? Everything good?"

Things rarely got serious with me and Sean  but when they did it wasn't all that bad we finished up our coffees and went back to our tables where a line of god knows how many people awaited me.

-------------------------------------------------------
First I hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a great new year.

Second... I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy with overtime at work and then trying to sort Christmas out and unfortunately in late November I had a devastating loss of my family's little nine month old cat Diesel, I know it's just a cat but to me and my family he was very special. Anyways off that topic I hope you enjoyed his chapter I should be off to post another straight away! Whoop vote, comment and follow.

~Rainie