Chapter 36

Sorry for any mistakes...
For the rest of the night we laid cuddled up in bed watching movies which was something I really missed I mean Sav being in hospital for a week and then her laid up in bed for another i didn't really get much time to spend with her doing couple stuff.

"Norm what are you doing? Cmon I don't wanna be late." Savannah called.

"One second!" I replied putting my sunglasses on.

"Your worse than me."

"I'm sorry but if I recall I don't take an hour in make up."

"Doesn't count im not the one doing it they are."

I rolled my eyes and closed the door and headed to my bike where Sav was waiting holding her bike helmet and if I do say so myself she is pretty sexy in leather. She smirked a little knowing that I was checking her out she quickly tied her hair up and put her helmet on God didn't she look hot.

"Stop checking me out." She said her voice muffled by the helmet.

"I can check you out your my fiancé so deal with it." I replied sliding mine on and throwing my leg over my bike.

"Whatever." She said doing the same,

Riding to work on my bike was something I loved and sharing it with Sav made it ten times better is it weird I like how she holds onto me so tightly whenever we do ride a bike? I shook off the though and kept my eyes on the road.

Savs p.o.v
"You alright?" Norman asked helping me off.

"Yeah I'm alright." I said taking my helmet off and letting my hair down.

"Hello lovebirds." Melissa smiled.

"Mel!" I smiled hugging her,

"Feeling better now?"

"On the mend as we speak."

"Aw I missed you so much." She said giving me a big squeeze.

"My turn!" Norman said holding his arms out.

Norm engulfed her in a hug, I absolutely adore Melissa shes been a big help working on The Walking Dead giving me tips and pointers and her and Norman get on like a house of fire. We headed towards the set where everyone was setting up and getting their make up and wardrobe done.

"Welcome back!" Lauren smiled hugging me,

"Home sweet home."

"Looking forward to becoming a regular?"

"Of course!"

"Good well I will see you on set?"

I nodded and took Normans hand and we headed for his trailer as I never really used my trailer I just always end up with him I suppose we are both so used to doing everything with each other I mean there really isn't a scene this season im not with him.

I sat on the couch watching Norman have his make up done the funny thing is he always likes to look dirty playing Daryl Id look up every so often to see him watching me I was on my phone playing candy crush trying to beat Normans score.

"Your really quite."

"Meh."

"Meh?"

"I'm just tired."

"Still?" He smirked,

The make up artist finished up with Norman and it was my turn it was so hard to keep my eyes open because even though I caught up with my sleep I think my body clock is mucked up. I could see Norman snapping selfies and pictures of me.

"Really your gonna take pictures of me?" I said narrowing my eyes,

"Why not?" He said standing behind me,

"I'm getting my make up done." I laughed.

"So like if I did this." He said spider man kissing me. "It'd ruin your make up."

The make up artist laughed and I blushed, "Norm..." I mumbled.

"You love it."

I rolled my eyes and let the make up artist finish up once that was done we were whisked off to wardrobe Norman wears the usual torn up jeans and sleevless shirts whilst I wear the black combats ,beige skinny fit jeans with some torn up top looking like well I'm running from walkers.

"I think you look pretty." He smirked tucking my hair behind my ear,

"You love making be blush Huh?' I giggled leaning my head on his chest,

"The love birds are back!" Andy said walking towards us arms wide open.

Norman engulfed him in and hug and had a joke and then they both just stared at me for most of the day everyone gave me funny looks but not in a bad way like they knew something I didn't. At the end of the day we all went out for a meal to celebrate the first day back of filming the second half of season 4.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have to kiss you." Norman blushed.

I made my mouth make an 'O' shape, "Thanks a bunch."

"I don't think he meant it like that." Danai smiled.

"I honestly didn't think they'd give daryl a romantic interest." Steven piped in.

"I'm pretty sure I'm killing the Caryl ship."

Melissa put her arm around Norman, "Might still be time for us Huh Norman?"

Everyone laughed, I missed being around them we all saw each other as family it was great being surrounded by laughter especially after the last couple of weeks. I watched Norman mess around and laugh his smile lighting the whole room I think the best thing about being back is Norman already seems to be a lot happier.

"You okay?" Norman smiled rubbing my hand,

"Just peachy." I smiled back.

"You just look a little pale."

"I'm fine."

"You two alright?" Melissa said with a small smile.

We both smiled and Norman nodded I kind of just watched as Melissa got back into the flowing conversation I decided to take five and freshen up in the bathroom Norm was right I did look pale, I got startled by a pregnant women coming out of one of the stalls an my eyes landed straight onto her bump and I just felt pain.

"Are you okay honey?" She smiled,

"I'm alright I uh just got scared." I managed to choke out.

"Oh did I scare you? I'm so sorry!" She apologised.

I gave a smile to reassure her and locked myself in the stall, I tried to clear my head I was confused on why this was all effecting me now I thought I was over it.

Ah so do you think Savs been denying she's over it? Hm hope that was okay I know haven't updated recently hopefully this will be the end of it but work.. -rolls eyes- Christmas is coming so it means my work is more hectic, anyways comment I love talking to you guys and vote :) but I've also updated my other stories to check em out!!
Much love
~Rainie