Chapter 52

Sorry for any mistakes and there is some time jumping.

I folded my arms over my chest frowning at her sometimes she can be a right idiot especially Doing shit like that. I looked at the post she made although it was nice it was always better to ask Norman first.

"Amy." I mumbled.

"What?"

"If he gets mad at me I'll hunt you down with a shovel." I muttered getting up heading for the kitchen,

"Whatever."

"Whatever." I mimicked.

"How far along did you say you were?"

"I think I'm about 14 weeks now."

"That's roughly 3 1/2 months right?"

"I suppose."

"Your gonna find out the sex right?"

"Not sure yet."

"Personally I want you to have a little girl, she would be gorgeous! Norman's eyes and hair colour ,your lips and little nose. Gah hurry up and get here!" Amy whined.

"Normans wants a girl it's the whole reason he brought the little pink converses, that's why I'm in this situation." I giggled.

"That's cute, I honestly didn't think he wanted anymore kids."

"He's only getting one, no more no less." I smirked,

"I can't wait to be a god mom." She smiled joining me.

"I'm kinda scared I won't lie."

"Scared of what Savvy?"

I rubbed my face and took a deep breath, "Because he's not here."

"Savvy." She said hugging me, "You'll be fine you know Normans job is always going to have him be away from his family.

"I know it's just I what if I'm a bad mom?"

"That's impossible, your the most maternal person I know."

"Its okay when we're filming but all these comic cons and what not I just don't wanna be alone this is really scary I'm frighten it's gonna happen again."

"Your not alone."

Both me and Amy turned to see Norman standing in the doorway with his bags and all his hair sticking to his face. I sighed a little knowing Norman probably just heard what I said. Amy took her exit as she was due to meet her boyfriend anyway which left me with a hot and sweaty Norman.

"How come you didn't say you were coming home?"

"Wanted to surprise you." He mumbled pulling his top over his head throwing it on the couch.

"I'm sorry." I said pushing myself away from the kitchen counter.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Sav."

"Maybe that Instagram post." I said hesitantly wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nah, i liked it just promise me I get to announce the baby." He smirked pulling me around to the front of him.

"Promise."

"How are you feeling anyways?" He asked rubbing my sides,

I groaned a little, "I'm alright."

"Morning sickness?"

"All day sickness." I giggled,

"That bad huh?"