Chapter 57- Home Sick

Sorry for any mistakes :)

Norman's P.O.V

I think slowly over the years I've turned into a walker from the show my body seemed give up on me as soon as I got into my hotel room. I collapsed onto the large double bed leaving my luggage at the door letting out a content groan feeling comfy.

"Not as good on yah own." I muttered rolling onto my other side so I was able to retrieve my phone from my pocket.

I dialled Savs number and let it ring patiently waiting for her to answer which she didn't well not the first five times anyways but eventually she decided to pick up her damn phone.

"Finally!" I complained.

She groaned, "Sorry I must of fallen asleep."

"This early?"

"I'm tired okay?"

"I suppose you do need the beauty sleep."

"Fuck you."

"I love you really." I yawned rolling onto my side.

"Sure you do."

"How's  jellybean?"

She let out a soft hum, "She's okay I suppose."

"Suppose?"

"She's fine, I'm fine, your cats a black blob everything is fine and dandy."

"Black blob." I chuckled.

"He's my hot water bottle."

"He's really fond of that baby bump isn't he?"

"Maybe they're best buddies."

"That would be cute, Eye being a little protector."

"I miss you." She whined.

"You have eye you'll be fine."

"No it's not the same."

"I know I'm just messing, I suppose I'll let you sleep."

She groaned a little, "Sweet dreams Reedus."

"I love you."

"I love you more." She sighed before hanging up the phone

I rubbed my face with my free hand and then placed my phone on the bedside table, I stripped down to my underwear and pulled myself under the covers removing the pillow from under my head puling it into my chest instead.

My eyes slowly closed and I was pulled straight into a deep sleep, I didn't usually dream I mean not everyone can dream all the time right? But I saw Sav and Mingus and this little girl with Savs eyes and pink lips, my hair and nose just  giggling away as she took her first steps stumbling but Mingus catching her with a large grin. I was dreaming about Jellybean.

But dreams never last long enough I suppose their bitter sweet that way, I didn't expect this time away to be so hard but it was. I powered through the first three days no problem but I started to slow down and miss home, miss Sav and Ming.

I'd made the first week without them so I knew I could make the second, I was sat at a table in some coffee shop not far from the hotel I was staying at, flicking through my Twitter I see a couple photos uploaded by Savannah, Pictures of Eye and herself making me miss her even more. I took a couple sips of my coffee whilst commenting on the picture of eye and then I decided to call her.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Did I wake you again?"

"No I'm just in the tub."

"Aw without me!" I whined.

She sighed, "I was getting cramps."

"What? Why didn't you say something?!" I huffed.

"I was more concerned with the pain at the time, the midwife said its normal."

"Do you want me to come home?"

"That's a stupid question."

"Work is important, I'll be okay."

"No it's not as important as you two."

"We're fine, aren't we?" She said obviously talking to jelly bean

"I'm coming home." I sighed grabbing my coffee and leaving the shop.

"Norm we're fine I told you there's nothing to worry about."

"Then why did it take you this long to tell me? If you weren't worried you'd of been on the phone straight away. So I'm coming home."

"Your over reacting. Listen, I promise you that we are both okay in fact she's kicking right now. When this week is over then you come home, got it?"

I stopped in my tracks just wrapping my head around what she was saying and of course she was right. Although I wanted to be there what would another couple of days hurt? I let out a deep breath agreeing with her, she's a tough cookie.

Savannah's p.o.v

I gently rubbed my bump listening to Norman tell be about his week after the mini freak out he had, I honestly didn't think he would react that way but then again i guessed I did. Norman's voice was almost hypnotising it calmed me and I'm pretty sure it's what sets jellybean off so I literally sat there in the tub with the phone on loud speaker listening to Norman babble on.

"You still there?" He questioned.

"Mmhm, I'm just relaxing."

"Want me to let you go?"

"Just keep talking, Jellybeans listening."

He chuckled making her squirm, "She misses me huh?"

"She did a black flip when you laughed I swear." I giggled.

"God I miss you." He sighed,

"Just a few more days."

He let out a frustrated groan, "I wanna come home."

"You do what you gotta do there and then come home."

"I'll let you go then, see you soon okay?"

"We'll see you soon." I smiled.

I placed my phone down by the side of the tub and submerged myself further into the warm bubbly water letting out a content sigh, it felt nice to feel so relaxed especially after panicking that much. Sooner or later I had to leave my lovely warm bath and venture back through the house to my bedroom wrapping myself in Normans bathrobe.

I gently sat myself down on our bed flicking the TV on before eye jumped up scaring the shit out of me, what better way to spend my morning than snuggled in bed with my cat or Normans cat but what's mine is his and what's his is mine, does it work like that?

"Hey buddy." I smiled stroking eye.

He just purred snuggling into my bump i think it's safe to say the baby and eye are pretty tight, maybe they've even formed some sort of gang. I laughed at the thought and then got cut off by jelly bean kicking.

----------------------------------------
It wasn't one of the best but yeah update woohoo! Sorry for the lack of updates!
Vote/comment/follow

~Rainie