Chapter 44- Never Grow Up

Sorry for any mistakes... :/

Norman's p.o.v

Savannah's hands clutched my torso as she tried to fight off sleeping but she didn't win, her little breaths told me she'd given up and let sleep take ahold of her. I just rubbed my thumb on her side whilst leaning my chin on the top of the head watching New York whiz past through the cab windows.

"Long flight?" The cab driver asked,

"Just a crazy day." I replied,

Soon enough we'd arrived and I tried to nicest way possible to wake Sav up but she was still cranky she was my little walker wife. The elevator ride up to our apartment was deadly silent sometimes I forget how stress affects my little Savannah,

"What are you waiting for open the door." She yawned.

I slotted the key in the lock and turned it slowly before pushing the door open, as she went to walk In i stopped her she wasn't getting away with this one. This was my first marriage and only and I wanted to do things properly. Wether it was stupid or not.

"What are you doing!" She squealed as I picked her up bridal style.

"Carrying you over the threshold dear wife." I grinned.

"Oh my gosh Norm!!" She giggled burying her head into my chest,

"We're home!" I smirked kicking the door open a little wider and walking in further.

"The luggage!" She laughed pointing.

"Forget the luggage!" I smiled spinning In a circle.

"I'm dizzy!" She said in fits of giggles still trying to bury her head away.

I finally managed to stop spinning and landed on the couch with a giggling and awake Savannah. I sat there with her still on my lap with a huge toothy grin on her face. I think someone needed a little crazy in their day.

"I do love you." She said delivering a kiss to my lips.

"Love you too, don't forget that."

"Better grab the luggage before someone steals it."

"Aw your ruining my moment."

"What are you a girl?" She asked jumping off my lap

"Maybe, wanna check for me?"

"No thank you." She giggled sticking her tongue out at me.

"Your no fun."

"Are you gonna help me?"

I craned my neck to look at her dragging the luggage in, "Nah I thought you'd be able to manage it."

"Normy poo!"

"Now I'm defiantly not helping."

"Norman please..." She pouted.

"Only because you gave me a look I can't say no too."

She smiled devilishly knowing she had that power over me, so I dragged all the luggage through to our room whilst she unpacked it all separating it into dirty and clean piles and by the end of that I was laid flat out behind her poking her butt.

"Are you done yet?"

"Why don't you help me?"

"Nah I'm okay here."

She sighed a little before laying back on me her head hitting my stomach, we both stared up at the ceiling her incyfingers laced with mine before she started yawning telling me she was defiantly using me as her pillow.