Chapter 29

Sorry for any mistakes not spelled or grammar checked.

Normans P.O.V

I tried to ignore Cece and help Sav but she just kept getting in the way and my blood was starting to boil this girl didn't know when to quit I turn my attention back to Savannah and see her drop to the floor my heart nearly stopped.

"Sav!" I said trying to wake her,

"Savvy!" Amy freaked kneeling on the other side of her.

"Amy get everyone away from her. “I snapped trying to dial 911.

My hands were shaking and it was becoming a struggled to dial the numbers but I manage it, Amy made sure everyone gave us room. I held Savannahs hand trying my best to wake her but I got no response the sooner the paramedics got here the better.

Amy's p.o.v

"Everyone just give them some space okay?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Did she have too much to drink?" A guy smirked.

"Mind your own!" I snapped shoving him

"Norm?" Cecelia said kneeling down beside Norman.

I watched Cecelia with Norman and I was not going to hesitate to knock her out, this girl knowing that Savannah has collapsed is still trying to win Norman over. He swatted her away but she took no notice but before I knew it I was over there dragging her away.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Can't you see that he isn't in a state to talk?"

"I was trying to help."

"If you want to help get everyone out of here and then leave." I hissed.

Approaching Norman and knowing why she had collapsed was killing me I knew I should have told her to stay, she was bleeding pretty badly and she even said she didn't feel great she was only coming to catch up with me and help Norman’s mood.

"Are they here yet?" Norman said looking a little shaken up.

"No sign, she's going to be okay Norman." I smiled squeezing his shoulder.

"Is there a booth available? I think we should move her."

I scanned the room; it was pretty much empty now thanks to Cecelia, I helped Norman carry her to a booth getting her more comfortable whilst we waited, a couple minutes after the paramedics arrived.

"What's happened?" The male paramedic asked.

"She just collapsed; she's um in the stage of miscarriage." I spoke up holding Normans hand for support.

"Right, we need to get her in ASAP Nick." He said to the other paramedic.

"Can I ride with her?" Norman spoke up.

"I can't see why not, are you her husband?"

"Fiancée."

I watched Norman follow them to the ambulance and decided to follow behind them, I'm not sure what is happening all this happened so fast. My best friends unconscious and her partner looks like he is about to have a break down.

When I got to the hospital I found Norman fighting off a doctor who wasn't allowing him to follow Savannah. "Norman, c'mon." I said pulling him away.

"I just want to be with her!" He snapped.

"Sir I understand that but in order for us to get her condition under control we need some space to do so, I advise you wait in the relative’s room and wait until someone comes and gets you."

I didn't exactly know how I was dealing with this I mean I feel guilty for not stopping her from coming out. I reassured Norman and headed to the relative’s room where we could calm down a little thankfully no one was even in there.

"It's my fault Norman."

"It isn't your fault; I should have known she wasn't well enough to come out tonight."

"She told me she was bleeding really heavily; she said she felt faint for god’s sake."

"And you didn't tell her to stay home?"

"I know I should of but I was more excited to see her and catch up she said she was okay."

"She's too stubborn for her own good anyway." He said smirking a little.

"She'll be okay."

"I need to call Mingus." He sighed standing up brushing himself off.

"Hey don't ruin his night you can tell him in the morning."

"He should know, I won't be long." He said exiting.

Okay... It feels like forever since I updated and it probably is. I'm so sorry it's taking so long for updates. I'm so thankful for all the votes and comments I have been receiving the honestly make my day. If you want to keep up to date with what's going on I'm trying to post more on my twitter as I feel it's easier so if you want to follow that I did make it just for my Watt pad readers. @RainieUndead I think that's what it is :D thank you again for just sticking by me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter fingers cross more are coming.