Chapter 61- Latenight Antics

Sorry for any mistakes...

It was still weird to think how this all started we weren't serious and we defiantly didn't plan all of this when we first met although sometimes I wonder. Normans soft hums shook my from my thoughts he was obviously pretty tired to fall asleep before me I can't blame him though having a wife like me has gotta be hard work.

"Who'd of thought we'd be here? Married and pregnant." I whispered running my hands through his hair.

"Your mommy is being soppy." Norman groaned.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said trailing my hands over his chest.

"You didn't, she did."

"Naughty jellybean." I giggled softly.

I watched his eyes flicker open before connecting with mine, "Pain in my arse like her mother."

"You married me."

"One of the best decisions I've made." He said brushing his warm hand over my bump.

I giggled softly, "She liked that."

"Probably because I'm warm." He mumbled snuggling into me.

"Your lovely and toasty." I hummed.

"She's really going for it, are you sure she isn't Sean's baby?" He chuckled rubbing his hand up and down my side.

"Hey! Of course she's yours." I laughed.

"I'm kidding, she's a fidget like me."

"Your so warm." I hummed again getting all sleepy.

"Sleep." He mumbled kissing my temple.

I whined slightly burying my head into Normans chest although being rather awake due to jellybean wiggling away I managed to some how relax and get comfortable before falling asleep wrapped up beside Norman.

Normans p.o.v

I suppose Jellybean was getting me in training for when she's finally here because all night she was wiggling around kicking me in the back. I don't know how women do it. I'd probably go insane. Just makes Savannah all that more special.

"Are we cozy?" The nurse smiled entering the room.

"Very."

"Although your not aloud to be in the beds I suppose I can let you off, how's she been?"

I looked down at her and gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear, "She's been okay, jellybean how ever, pain in my arse before she's even born."

"Did she keep you up?" She giggled.

"Damn right the little shit."

"She's your little shit." Savannah mumbled into my chest.

"Morning Savannah, I don't mean to be a pain but I need to take some blood from you."

She groaned burying her head further into my chest, "I'd like to keep my blood in my veins if possible."

"I'm sorry." The nurse said making a sad face,

I carefully sat up helping Sav do the same so she could have her blood taken and the pouty face she made was probably the cutest thing. Watching her watch the nurse take her blood was probably the most amusing thing I'd seen over the past day the faces she pulled just got me.

"All done" the nurse smiled,

"When can I go home?" Sav asked innocently.

"I can't say really, I'll get these bloods sent off as soon as I can hopefully the results won't take too long."