Chapter 2

Fast forward to 7pm

Pacing around my flat trying to get my earrings In my phone goes off quite honestly I knew it was going to be Norman but I approached it as if I didn't have a clue in the world, for at least a couple months or at least since filming we have grown incredible close and I admit growing slight feelings for him but of course he doesn't know this.

Norm: "I'm just in the elevator so be ready!! :D

Sav: Yeah yeah I'm ready just grabbing my bag. X

I put my phone into my bag and ran over to the other Side of my bed throwing in some mascara and some concealer for touch ups, perfume, hotel room keys, purse and gum because I like to have gum for when I get bored or peckish.

I stood up from the bed just in time to hear our secret knock, it was random and Norman started it as he is a big kid, before opening the door I took one last look in the mirror straightening out my dress and then opened a door to a well-dressed Norman.

"You ready?" He smiled holding out his hand.

"Eh I guess." I said taking his hand and closing the door behind me.

We walked to the elevator in silence it was a good silence if that even make sense, when we got into the elevator it was empty so just me and Norm and this is where the Banter, The Flirting and the outright childish antics start.

"You look beautiful tonight." He smiled.

"Did you just actually compliment me in a serious manner?" I smirked actually shocked.

"Yeah." He laughed shocked that I'd say such a thing.

"Well in that case thank you and you don't look half bad yourself." I smiled.

We were standing opposite one another so both looking straight at one another and I watched as Normans eyes wandered up my body and I frowned at this because he has never looked at me in that way.

"You checking me out?" I said giving him the look.

"Maybe." He smirked behind his sun glasses.

"It's creepy so don't."

"So I can't admire your outfit?" He smiled.

"You haven't looked at me like that before it’s creepy." I smiled to reassure him it didn't turn me off going out for a bite to eat.

"Fair point."

"So where are we going anyways?"

"Well the hotels restaurants pretty good.” He smirked.

"You’re so lame." I giggled.

When we finally got to the floor the restaurant was on I was ready for food and I had good feelings that I was going to have a nice relaxed time here, the music was smooth and there wasn't many people, I started to wonder where some of the other cast members that chose to stay here were I mean not many places to go.

We were seated and given our menus so sooner rather than later we got the conversation flowing, we ordered wine and then decided on the food, I decided on a not so meaty meal unlike Norman who went for the stake basically the Mans meal.

"So where you living now, last time it was back in a Tennessee."

"Oh no I'm living in New York now have done for the past year, and your memory is terrible I was in L.A last time." I shook my head with a slight smile.

"New York? Sweet how come?"

"Closer to where I work, when I'm not filming I'm at the studio doing photography it was just so much easier getting a place than staying with my cousins, what about you?"