Chapter 18

There's going to be a lot of time jumping so I'm sorry for that but it's needed to get things rolling :)

"Oh Norman." I sighed kissing his forehead.

"Going to miss this when I fly out to start my comic con rounds."

"I know, I hate seeing you so exhausted."

"You hate seeing it I hate feeling it." He chuckled.

Fast forward to Norman Flying out to L.A

"Did you say goodbye to Mingus?"

"Last night." He yawned putting his sunglasses on.

"Be safe okay? I love you." I sighed kissing him gently

"I promise and you get back home safe okay?"he smiled stroking my cheek,

"Promise."

"Come here." He sighed pulling me In for a hug.

We hugged tightly for a good 2 minutes before we pulled apart and gave each other one last kiss before he had to board his plane, some paparazzi were there snapping up another celebrity and caught Norman and I kissing which now I'm glad to say is no bother to me anymore.

"I love you Sav."

"I Love you too Norm." I smiled releasing his had as he went to board the plane.

I slowly started to walk back through the airport some of the paparazzi tried to follow me the rest followed what other celeb that had flown in to New York, now I felt loneliness wash over me I missed Norman already.

When I got home our apartment felt empty, I didn't have Norman or Mingus here I was so alone even though I've lived alone before I didn't like this feeling so instead of me sitting here alone I invited Amy to come with me to the studio.

"So why do you want me?" She smirked.

"I want your body you know that." I giggled,

"No c'mon for real what's up?"

"Normans away and Mingus goes away with his mom tomorrow so I'm all alone."

"Aw so you want company right?"

"I was actually thinking maybe me and you could go down and see my parents you know that your practically their daughter."

"Hell to the yeah I love your parents when you thinking about going?"

"Maybe tomorrow after i say my goodbyes to Mingus and then we could catch a flight."

"Well I'm in I don't have any work going so might as well take a holiday."

"Yay!" I smiled hugging her.

"So why are we here?"

"Need you to help me grab my camera and stuff might need it you never know."

"What is it and photographers taking a camera everywhere? I'm a model I don't do that shit."

"You get paid to stand there posing whilst the photographer has to make sure the lighting is okay and..."

"Jesus I get it I don't need a life story." She giggled.

"Harsh."

I grabbed my camera which was already in its case whilst Amy grabbed the tripod and the bag of lenses and then we headed down stairs, In all honesty I was quite excited for this little trip I get to see my parents, Amy is with me and to top it off Norman will be down in Georgia for a couple interviews.

"I can't believe the lift was broken I'm so making a complaint." Amy moaned carefully placing the tripod and camera lenses down in the table.

"It wasn't that bad Amy." I laughed putting the camera on he counter.

"Can't believe you finally moved in."

"Me either."

"So Norman know your going to see you parents."

"No I didn't think it was exactly important I'm wanting to surprise him."

"Oh so he'll be down In Georgia then?"

"Yes why? You still obsessing over him?"

"Awh c'mon I haven't met him properly yet so it's still aloud."

"Not my problem so stop obsessing." I giggled.

"You know what missy you go pack, make dinner and all that shit while I go to my place a pack so I'm ready for the morning."

"Are you inviting yourself over?"

"Yeah Savvy get over it."

"So rude!" I giggled.

So Amy when back to her apartment to pack for the trip and I went to pack and by the time we'd both done that and she had came back it was at least 3 o'clock and I still had no word from Norman.

"Savannah Savannah she is a banana banana..." Amy sung.

"Amy cut it out!" I moaned hanging my head off the couch.

"What's for dinner?"

"Slop." I yawned.

"So take away right?"

"For you maybe but I got me a salad in the fridge oh yeah."

"Salad doesn't fill me up so I'm having a take away."

"Why don't you get up off your butt and look in the cupboard and make something?"

"One word Effort."

"Oh my gosh Amy your so lazy!"

"My money."

"Fine waste your money when you can easily make something, lazy women."

"And proud!" She cheered.

"Yeah whatever." I yawned stretching out on the couch.

"You going to book the tickets while your just laying there missy?"

"Maybe."

"Do it or I'll sit on you." She smirked folding her arms over her chest,

"You wouldn't." I smirked back,

"Oh yes I would bitch!" She yelled jumping on me,

"Ah get off your so heavy!! My lungs!" I laughed.

"Book em or I will sit on you for the rest of the day."

"Okay okay!" I laughed as she got off me,

"Don't underestimate me you hoe." She said sticking her tongue out.

I grabbed the laptop that was under the coffee table and started it up and all the time it was doing that Amy was watching me like a hawk, I chose our flight and all that junk and finally booked them, 11:00am as I'm seeing Mingus off at 10am.

"Time?"

"11:00 and we are meeting Mingus at the airport at 10am."

"10am! You crazy!"

"Hey Mingus wants me there and I'm not letting him down."

"You really love that kid don't yah?"

"Well no you don't say!"

"It's cute but don't it feel weird?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Like Mingus isn't your son isn't it a little weird?"

"No not really I love the kid to pieces he's apart of Norman you know?"

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." She smiled.

"Why are you asking me in the first place?"

"Well you know I broke up with Dean like a month back?"

"Yeah I know now hurry up and tell me!"

"I'm seeing this guy his names Jesse and he has a kid."

"Oh well have you met his kid?"

"No but I've seen pictures she's real cute." She smiled.

"That's always a start, if you like him and you see her enough it won't be a problem unless it comes to the point you want your own."

"Honestly I can't see me being pregnant." She sighed looking down at her flat stomach.

"Amy just because your a model doesn't mean it's forbidden."

"It kind of is though, what about you? You are on the walking dead and all."

"You know when it comes to me its the deal of actually being able to fall pregnant but kind of the same I guess I mean my character is defiantly not knocked up."

"I can totally see you as a mom though,A little Savannah running around eyes like Norman and your real hair colour with red lips she'd be stunning."

"You trying to make me blush? Bitch!" I smiled,

"I knew I'd get that reaction you so want a kid with him don't you!"

I shook my head I did and I didn't it's not something I can make a decision on I mean yeah we have spoken about it but nothing is set in stone about it and it's always going to be a real touchy subject for me and Amy knows this.

Fast forward to the airport,

"Savannah!" Mingus smiled running up to my and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey kiddo." I smiled hugging him tight.

"I'm gonna miss you." He smiled pulling out of the hug,

"Right back at you kiddo, when's your flight?"

"We were just going to board the flight." Helena said checking the tickets.

"Oh okay, text me when you land okay Ming?"

He nodded and picked up his backpack and then extended the handle on his suitcase, "bye Savannah."

"Cya!" I said waving him off.

"That was quick...," Amy yawned.

"Yeah and now we have a good hour to kill." I sighed.

"Well there's a Starbucks and I need some caffeine into my system."

"Lead the way."

So we headed into Starbucks to kill some time before boarding the plane, we sat in Starbucks with our coffees and choco chip muffins because that's how lame we are but it passed the time and soon enough we were on our flight.

"Well I'm taking a nap." Amy yawned snuggling my shoulder.

"My shoulder not your pillow." I said pulling my shoulder away.

"Meanie." She yawned getting comfy again.

"Bitch I ain't your pillow."

"Fine." She mumbled scrunching her jacket up to make a pillow.

Some time later...

Finally arrived in my parents house and to top it off when I got there the weren't even in so of course the weather had to be terrible and we had to use public transport due to he car hire shop not being open which leaves me and Amy on my parents front porch soaking wet,

"Savannah?" My mothers voice screamed as she jumped out of the car and ran towards me with open arms,

"Yes mom it's me." I giggled hugging her tight,

"Aw honey your soaking, Amy!" She screamed again.

"Hi Grace." Amy smiled.

"Grace you going to keep yapping or get these girlies in the dry?" My Dad chuckled.

My dad helped me and Amy in with out cases whilst mom boiled the kettle and sorted us some dry clothes and a towel to dry ourselves off with, my mom is the most excitable person when it comes to seeing family or friends she hasn't seen in along while.

"Your coffees." Mom smiled passing us each a coffee.

"Thanks." Me and Amy said both at the same time.

"So how's New York then girls?" My Dad asked reading his newspaper.

"It's amazing pop, I wish you could see it you'd love the views."

"You made much art being up there?" Mom asked,

"She's made loads she's got her own art show." Amy giggled.

"Well you never told us."

"I didn't? I thought i did its because I'm so busy organising the whole thing."

"And she moved in with Norman!" Amy smirked sipping her coffee this time.

"He keeping you safe and happy?" Dad asked raising an eyebrow from behind the paper.

"Yes daddy he is, you'd love him."

"Gosh to think about it Norman reminds me of you when you were younger John." My mom smiled mixing her tea with a spoon.

"Hah I'll believe it when I meet the boy."

"He isn't a boy though he's a 44 year old man."

"44? Savannah are you serious?" My dad asked with a serious look.

"So what? You and mom have 10 years between you."

"But 14 that's a little ridiculous."

"Awh c'mon they love each other what's wrong with that love is love." Amy smiled.

"I agree with her john."

"If he makes you happy then I have no objections." He sighed,

"You'll love him I promise you."

"If you say so."

I just smirked at him while taking a couple sips of my coffee and as I did my phone started to ring, I jumped up and snatched my mobile from the coffee table and answered it because who else will it be apart from Norman.

"Hey babe." He yawned.

"Hey you had a good flight?"

"I guess, did you see Mingus off?"

"Yeah didn't see him for long he had to board his flight, you in a hotel now?" I said heading into the kitchen to take the call.

"Yep just getting dressed for an interview with Andy and Greg and then I'm not sure." He chuckled.

"Well I'm glad you have something planned, I'm just here in your comfy bed naked." I giggled, I hate lying but it's for the surprise.

"Oh and Im away when this happens?"

"Poor Norman you will have to wait until your home." I giggled again.

"Your such a tease."

"Well gotta go think I might have a shower."

"I'm missing that too?" He sighed,

"Love you."

"Love you too." He said and then hung up.

I smiled to myself before putting my phone back into my pocket and heading back into the living area where my parents were sat with Amy chattering away,

"So where's my sister and the clan?"

"If you mean Hannah and her growing family then their at home they'll be round tomorrow "

"She's pregnant again?" I said cocking my eyebrow.

"She wants a big family you know that." Mom smiled.

"Talking of families when will you be making me a grandfather?"

"I don't know I haven't planned it all out you know." I frowned,

"Better get a move on I want I beautiful grandchild from you."

"John enough you know what she's been through."

"I know but Savannah should know you went through it and got three."

"John for heavens sakes she knows!" My mom said raising her voice.

Amy and I just giggled at the bickering as much of a touchy subject this was my parents arguing over silly things is funny as hell because its so cute. They sat there bickering for a couple minutes before they realised we were still here.

"Dad I shall give you a beautiful grandchild okay?" I smiled.

"Better you know I love being a granddaddy." He smiled.

"Think you and Norman need to get working on that then." Amy giggled.

"He's already a sex beast so shouldn't be a problem."

"Hasn't he already got a son?"

"Yeah Mingus he's the same age as the twins."

The twins Jack and Joe both 13 and then there's Isabelle she's 5 and there all my sisters and she's only 5 years older than me she started young because really in my community you start your family while your still young, not like drastically young, married by 18 kids by 21 that's how they do it in my family,

"Wow would norman want more kids?"

"You mean one more I'm not planning on having ten million kids like Hannah."

"Your just like your brother." Dad pitched in.

"Great compare me to him." I giggled,

"He's a good boy at heart you know that Savannah."

"He got Lacey pregnant yet he was saying about it the last time I was down here."

"Well Lacey was objecting to it but yeah I think she's three months along."

"Wow way to make me feel shitty." I frowned.

"Don't be like that." Amy smiled squeezing my shoulder, "Good things don't come easy."

"You found yourself a good man yet Amy?" My dad asked.

"I think so only just started dating him so we shall see."

"New Yorker?"

"No he's actually from Louisiana." She smiled.

"That's my girl." Dad smiled.

"Who needs a New Yorker." Amy teased looking at me,

"Bitch leave Norman alone you know he loves Georgia he can't get enough of this place."

"He ain't country though." Dad said.

"John you haven't met the man don't judge him."

"Grace you hardly even know him yourself."

"Okay enough, just be happy for me okay? You will love him, he's passionate about art and his job and he loves me and his family he's perfect for me okay?" I said with a annoyed tone.

"Now you gone an upset our little girl." My mom moaned.

"How long until I meet this Norman?"

"End of the week he's only travelling for a short while this time."

"Thought it was two?"

"Nah just the one."

Aren't you guys lucky? Nice big long...damn that sounded so wrong let me re start that a good sized chapter for you to feast your eyes and minds on! I need to find actors to play Savannahs...Mom,Dad,Sister and sisters family then I shall be happy so um let's see....we can have Cole and Dylan Sprouse (13 year old version) as Jack and Joe, Meryl Streep as Grace, Teresa Palmer as Hannah, Aryana Engineer (younger) as Isabelle and Alden Ehrenreich as Mark... Your going to ask me who plays John well I have no clue... Just imagine tanned skin grey hair , grey stubble, wrinkles only a couple pretty jolly man maybe Clint Eastwood! Gosh I'll let you just imagine him!

Thank you so much for the reads on both stories if you haven't already take a look at 'My Red Neck Angel' :) love you guys thanks for the support also check on I think the last chapter on the side was a trailer for this it's only a rough idea nothing too serious and you can follow my twitter for updates @RainieUndead this is not my personal twitter just to say.... Enjoy the chapter x