Chapter 27

This chapter is not spell or gramma checked apologies for any mistakes due to auto correct being a bitch :D

I smiled and took his hand guiding him into our bedroom. I watched as he pulled some leaflets out of his jacket and handed them to me, there were options about getting rid of the baby.

"Forgot to take them out but it reminded me that we need to sort this."he sighed hanging his head.

"Hey look at me." I smiled straddling him.

He looked up at me, his eyes were glazed over I knew he was upset but I didn't give him time to let it out, I wrapped my arms around him and burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm being an idiot." He mumbled.

"No your being a human, it's okay."

"I didn't know I wanted it so bad until this."

"As you said we can try again." I squeaked holding the tears back.

"Ha ha now your crying?"

He chuckled a little and I lifted my head to look at him, his gorgeous face gazing at me I softly and passionately kissed him ,he gently placed his hand on my neck deepening the kiss and all that was I interrupted by Mingus.

"Gross! Get a room." Mingus said covering his eyes as he walked in.

"We have one."

"Possibly one I'm not in?"

"Hey you walked in." Norman chuckled.

"Still gross."

"You'll get there one day Ming." I teased.

"Yeah one day but for now I'd rather kiss my xbox."

"Good." Norman smiled.

Mingus jumped on the bed and then started using it as a trampoline and all I could do was laugh, his hair bobbed every time he went on in the hair, Norman just laughed and I got off so Norm could join him.

"I can jump higher!" Mingus laughed.

"I do love my boys." I giggled taking a picture.

"Dad!" Mingus laughed getting wrestled by Norman.

I just giggled and lent up Against the wall and watched them exhaust themselves by wrestling with each other, it cheered me up no end, them wrestling lasted all of ten minutes before they were on the floor gasping for air.

I left them there and headed back into the kitchen with the leaflets setting them out on the counter, I have this to sort out and then my art show is in a day so I need to go down to the venue and make sure everything's all set up.

"I'm beat." Norm sighed snaking his hands around my waist,

"Ha ha who won?"

"Me of course!" Mingus said collapsing onto the couch.

"We need to get this sorted." I said opening one of the leaflets.

"I've read them all, also went and spoke to my doctor got some advice."

"On what?."

"This and fertility for us both." He said quietly kissing my neck.

"Ah so you weren't just sorting out your book?" I said pointing to it sitting on the counter,

"So you did notice it was there then?" He chuckled,

"Of course!" I giggled,

"I think just the natural route baby." He said resting his head on mine.

"I agree but with the art show and going back to filming I don't want to be in pain, I don't know Norman."

"What did you do with your other..."

I cut him off, "The D&C quick and only had to stay in a couple hours."

He sighed, "It's your body baby, I'd rather you do whatever you think is best."

"Natural Its already started anyway the cramping and light bleeding."

"If you want to use me as your punch bag I'm cool with it." He smirked.

I giggled and turned and started throwing really soft punches to his chest he chuckled and took hold of my hands pulling me closer and kissing me softly.

"Gross!!" Mingus yelled,

"Ha ha deal with it." Norman laughed.

"Hey do I get to come see your art Savannah?"

"Ask your Dad."

"Mingus your at school you can't."

"So not fair, it's only a Monday."

"Your mom would kill me."

"Maybe you can take him out of school for lunch? It start at noon lasting until 4pm"

"C'mon dad please!!" He begged hanging upside down on the couch.

"Fine, but for like half and hour."

"Half an hour!" He whined,

"Hey best your gonna get without your mom killing me."

The rest of the day we spent just chilling in the living room we started off playing on the wii and ended up all cuddle up on the couch eating Normans lasagna, I hit the hay early due to the cramps becoming more constant.

"Baby..." Norman sighed holding me,

"Don't..." I whimpered clutching my stomach.

He just cuddled close to me and kissed my head, I was hot and sweaty and in a lot of pain and he knew this but the best bit he knew how to comfort me, he lifted me onto his lap letting me lay on him whilst holding his hand to help with my pain.

"If I could take the pain I would baby." He whispered putting his cold hands up my shirt.

"Ow." I moaned squeezing his hand,

We laid there for hours, I was in a lot of pain, Norman gave me something for it and I was bleeding now so I had to keep on changing my pads, he hated watching me in pain and could feel he didn't know what to do.

"I love you..." I whimpered kissing him softly.

"I love you too Sav." He smiled stroking my hair moving it from my eyes,

"What's the time?"

"Like 4am." He said groggily.

"I'm sorry I kept you up."

"I'd rather you did than go through this alone."

"I'm glad your mine Reedus." I sighed pressing out foreheads together.

"Still need to arrange the engagement party." He chuckled.

"Nice and simple okay?"

"Aw I was going to have fancy dress."

"No Baby just keep it simple." I giggled.

"I just wanna marry you now." He said kissing my forehead.

"What's stopping you?"

"Nothing I just want a perfect day for the perfect girl you know, family and friends around us."

"Sounds good to me." I said snuggling into him more,

"We can plan all this when we are down Georgia."

I nodded and took a deep breath, I told him to get some sleep and thankfully he didn't put up a fight, I decided to take a warm shower hoping it would help and it did after that I headed into the living room a resorted to Netflix.

So.. Savannahs art show is soon and Norman showed his emotions.. Life seems to be pretty good between them a right little family... And there talking about the wedding already they move quick don't they? Hah :D If your a Daryl Dixon fan please check out my other two stories My Red Neck Angel and The Only Way He Knows and if you already read them stories look out for updates.

Follow/Comment/Vote :)

~Rainie :P x