Chapter 68 - Big Girl Name

Sorry for any mistakes...

Norman's p.o.v

Who knew having a baby could make you so tired when all you did was stand by and be the support. I woke up fairly refreshed seeming we were cuddled up on a hospital bed and I know from experience it isn't always the most comfortable place to fall asleep. Carefully I pressed my lips to Savs bare shoulder that was poking out of her hospital gown, best way to wake up.

"Morning handsome." She muttered still half asleep.

"Your first full day of motherhood awaits." I teased.

"I'm having separation anxiety already."

"Shall we go and see our little jellybean?"

She giggled softly, "She needs a proper name now."

"There's no rush."

I soon unraveled myself from her and headed into the bathroom to freshen up and waited for her to do so. Seeming she'd just had a baby not even a day ago she was doing pretty good but she was still anaemic so like hell did I let her walk to see Jellybean.

"She's been a little cranky but I'm guessing she's just missing her mom." The nurse smiled placing jellybean in Savs arms.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled stroking her cheek softly.

Savannah was completely silent, she just watched our little bundle that laid in her arms. God she was a spitting image of Sav. She had all of her beautiful features from the little pout to her button nose. My girls were perfect.

"I love you." I hummed kissing her temple.

"I love you too." She whispered continuing to gaze at jellybean.

"Defiantly looks like her Mom."

"You think?"

"Yeah she's defiantly your mini me."

I wasn't sure how long we spent down there with jellybean but just seeing Sav so engrossed with her made it all worth it. A couple days of close monitoring and we were finally able to take our little jellybean home. I was beyond excited.

"Let's get you home!" I grinned strapping jellybean in.

"Jesus Christ." Savannah moaned steadying herself.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Stood up to quick."

"What are the odds mommy is lying?"

Jellybean pursed her lips just gazing at me she was going to be so spoilt and I wasn't sure if she was gonna be a daddy's girl or a mommy's girl, I'm hoping a daddies girl, despite being slow  we made our way through the hospital to the car and eventually home.

"Welcome home baby girl." I smiled placing her car seat on the couch.

"Dad?"

I turned to see Mingus walking down the hall, his face immediately lighting up seeing all three of us in the opening living and kitchen area. Carefully he hugged Savannah who wasn't so careful with him before engulfing me in a hug.

"How's my lil sis doing?"

"She's a terror like you." I smirked ruffling his hair

"She needs a name though." Sav hummed cradling jellybean in her arms.

"Oh that reminds me this package came for you." Mingus said wondering into our bedroom and coming back with a parcel.

"I'll open it." I said taking it from him.