Chapter 43- Home

Sorry for any mistakes... :/

Normans p.o.v

Today was our last day on set for a while, the other half of the season was airing soon and we'd managed it. They just had to touch it all up and add all the effects and it would finally be ready to be aired. I always miss it down here but we always have a reason to come back down here anytime seeming Savs family are here.

I lent my head against the wall outside the toilets at the airport, why did it take so long for her to pee? I was still cranky as hell lately with the super late nights and no sex life I wasn't in the best of moods. Especially knowing id hurt Sav.

"C'mon Mr cranky pants." Sav smiled appearing in front of me.

"Only if I get a kiss."

She rolled her eyes and connected our lips, "Happy now?"

"I'll be happier when we're home."

"Me too! Cmon lets go look around."

"Saaaav!" I moaned being pulled across the airport.

"Hang on." She said dropping my hand and diggin her cell phone out of back pocket.

I tilted my head a little, "Who is it?" I mouthed.

"Hey sis what's wrong?" She asked,

I watched as her expression changed from a chirpy smile to a worried frown, she quickly hung up the phone and turned to me and ran her hand threw her dark hair. We weren't leaving today were we?

"She's gone into labour but she can't get hold of anyone, not my parents or my brother not even her own husband."

"So what now?"

"I'm gonna meet her at the hospital, I want you to go home you deserve the rest."

"Like hell am I leaving without you Sav." I frowned, "I'll just get the tickets refunded."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and took her hand in mine whilst pushing the cart that had our luggage on as we headed to one of the free desks and explained the situation. They happily refunded our money without any questions we made our way to the hospital.

"Hey." Sav spoke softly greeting her sister,

"Sav im sorry, I know it seems like your my last resort." Hannah cried hugging her.

"Stop your blubbering you hormonal idiot."

I sat back and kept my head down I knew this was more than just Hannah giving birth because her and Savannah were actually bonding. Savannah was pretty good at this stuff she was all momsy like normal and then the baby finally arrived.

"Well hey there, Happy Birthday." The midwife smiled

"Congrats." I smiled peering over the midwife.

"It's a little girl."

"Aw my baby girl." Hannah smiled through tears.

"Say hello to your auntie." The midwife smiled placing the small baby in Savs arms.

Savs eyes went a little wide as she looked at this little baby laying in the her arms she slowly shook her head and then looked to me. She'd had enough and I wasn't the only one who could tell.

"Savannah it's okay." Her sister reassured,

"Babe..." I said quietly.

She started to stir in Savannah's arms but instead of freaking out she managed to calm her down but I knew this was still too much for her. I stood right behind her with a loose grip on her hips gazing at this little tike wiggling around in Savannah's arms.