Chapter 25

This chapter is not spelled or grammar checked... :)

Mingus went off to make pancakes and I went to check on Savannah, she was relaxed in the tub her head laid back on a bah pillow and her eyes closed whilst she had bubbles covering everything apart from her tattooed arms and ankles.

"Your so beautiful." I smiled.

"Shit you scare me!" She jumped making the water splash.

I laughed. "Sorry did I startle you?"

"Not funny Reedus." She groaned rubbing her tummy,

"Sorry, Mingus knows by the way."

She sighed and covered her eyes, "Is he okay?"

"He is a little upset but right now he's making you pancakes."

"Really?" She perked up, "His pancakes are the bomb."

"Haha i think he knew you'd react like that but yeah just for you."

"I think I just need my boys around me tonight, cuddled up on the couch." She yawned.

"Your wish is my command."

I placed a kiss on her head and left her to relax and went and checked on Mingus although he is becoming a good cook I don't want him burning the apartment down, i entered the kitchen and saw Mingus getting all the ingredients together,

"Want some help buddy?" I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Nah I got it, why don't you find a movie to watch."

"Good plan." I smiled,

I knew all Savannah wanted was to relax and forget this so I took a browse on Netflix for some of her favourite films and me and Mingus decided on Now You See Me which was becoming one of her favourites.

"Babe." I called.

"Hang on." She replied.

I lent on the counter and watched Mingus make a couple of pancakes and then Savannah appeared, still looked a little pale she looked over at the Tv and saw the main menu for Now You See Me.

"You guys know me to well." She said cuddling into me.

"Happy with that? Pancakes, film and your boys."

She nodded and looked over to Mingus, he was avoiding her eye contact until she went over to him and gave him a cuddle, they both held each other tightly and it brought a smile to my face that they love each other so much.

"I love you Mingus you know that right?"

He nodded and blew the hair out of his face. "I didn't know..."

"Haha aw Ming is okay I think we all don't know what to do."

"Your gonna be a great mom when it's finally the time, your awesome." He smiled.

"Thanks Ming, your a pretty awesome kid."

She smiled and kissed his head and he went back to cooking the pancakes, he stacked them on plates one after another it was like a pancake mountain.

"Want syrup?" Mingus asked passing me the tray with pancakes on it.

"Yeah grab some and then get your little butt over here." Savannah smirked.

Mingus stuck is tongue out and then reached effortlessly for the syrup on the top shelf, I'll admit he's getting pretty tall now and he is only 13 nearly 14, we all tucked in to the pancakes and watched the movie it was a great family night.

Savannahs p.o.v

After the film finished I was completely stuffed with pancakes and we all headed to bed, I woke at about 4am with stomach cramps and this was something I wasn't looking forward to.

"You alright?" Norman mumbled from under the covers.

"Just stomach cramps."

His head popped out from the covers, his eyes squinting and his hair all messy I'll admit he looked so hot right now, he propped himself up on his elbows and just looked at me for a second.

"You know you look real cute sitting there." He chuckled.

"Im cute at 4am?" I smiled rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah your hairs all wavy and shit you look cute."

"Thanks Reedus."

"Welcome soon to be Mrs Reedus."

I felt warmth creep onto my cheeks, that evil man made me blush! I giggled a little and took a deep breath he wiggled closer to me resting his head on my stomach and the warmth from him helped.

"Your a good hot water bottle you know that?"

"I'm just that amazing."

"Ha of course." I said smiling a little running my fingers through his hair.

"Hey! Your supposed to agree and if you weren't in pain I'd be tickling you to death right now." He smirked getting up in my face pointing his finger.

"I'm really scared of you..." I scoffed.

"You should be, I'm stronger than you and I know you can't take the reedus gaze."

"Bitch." I smiled a little poking his cheek.

"But on the other hand.. Love you." He chuckled kissing me.

I giggled into the kiss but then pulled away shockingly getting a sharp pain, I knew I was going to have to discuss options of getting rid of this baby safely with Norman.

"You alright?" He said studying my face,

"Yeah just the cramps."

He sighed and laid back beside me, I watched him stare up at the ceiling I knew he didn't like this situation at all he didn't like me in pain but what was worse was that he was in pain himself.

"When he said you were pregnant I was really fucking happy you know?" I sighed.

"So was I, it's okay baby." I soothed laying on top of him.

"I love you Sav." He sighed kissing my head.

I smiled softly gazing at him, "I love you more Norm."

So sorry for the short chapter... I know you guys have been waiting for this update and I'm so thankful for your patience some of you who follow me might know I have been suffering real bad writers block it's amazing I've even updated its only been today writers block has budged and only for this story I'm still trying to update My Red Neck Angel and The Only Way He Knows...

For any news on when I'm updating if you have twitter you can follow me here- https://twitter.com/RainieUndead

Thanks for the reads,comments and votes :)