Chapter 63 - Surprise

Sorry for any mistakes

Savannah p.o.v

There was so many people and being short didn't help my situation, I was intending to surprise Norman after 2 hours on the phone the other night to an emotional tired Norman who was starting to get home sick. Seeing the queues of people waiting to see him I felt kind of bad just barging through.

"Next please."

I held the picture of my ultrasound firmly and made my way to Norman and i was thankful he was so distracted with silly string to notice me approaching, he was such a child making all the noises under sun shooting his fans with two cans of silly string.

"Hi." I said,

"Hey sweet... Wait what?" He chuckled,

"Surprise." I smiled,

"Get your sexy ass round this side of the table." He demanded.

"I brought you something." I said making my way around the table.

"What is it?" He asked taking the photo from me.

"It's a girl." I smiled watching his face light up.,

"C'mere."

My face started to flush red as he pulled me in for a kiss, the chorus of Aw's followed quickly after along with Norman boasting how he was having a little girl whilst keeping me close to his side. I was a little thrown back by all the fans especially the ones that knew who I was.

"Ah Mrs Reedus!!" Flannery said engulfing me in a hug.

"Mr Flannery." I said.

"Looking as beautiful as ever." He smiled pulling out of the hug to look at me.

"Thank you and your looking very well yourself."

"How's the little tike doing?" He asked poking my bump softly.

"She's healthy and happy."

"Your having a girl! That's great congratulations!" He grinned hugging me again.

"Sav... You have a fan." Norman said tapping me on the shoulder.

"Really?" I said cocking my brow.

"Really really."

I turned to see this girl she must of been about 16 and she was cosplaying my character from the show whilst holding a photo of both mine and Normans character which Norm had already happily signed. She smiled nervously as I came round her side of the table because there was no way I could lean over and hug her with this bump.

"Hi." She smiled.

"You look absolutely beautiful, can I have a hug?" I asked getting a nod from her,

"Smile!!" Norman smirked snapping a few pictures,

"Can you sign this for me?" She squeaked,

"Of course!" I said taking the photo and signing it,

"You look really pretty today, when will you be back on the show?"

"Uh I'm not sure yet depends on this one." I giggled giving my bump a rub and passing back her photo.

"I hope everything goes well, thank you so much!!"

"She was sweet." I smiled returning to Norman,

"She was, I miss you." He mumbled hugging me.

"Get back to your fans, I might go wonder around."

"No, your place is right here with me. Stay." He said snuggling my neck.