Chapter 38

Sorry for any mistakes

A couple days later things started to pick up pace we were filming everyday and most of the time All day which I didn't mind but Norman was super over protective making sure I got a good break. In just 3 days we We're caught up with filming with the rest of the cast and it was more hectic on set than ever,

"Is it home time yet?" Mel said leaning on me,

"Ah not yet my dear Melissa." I smiled putting my arm around her,

"Gosh it's all so hectic today!" Emily said appearing threw the crowd of all the crew.

I giggled, "Well that's working on the walking dead for you."

"I don't remember a time it being this crazy."

"I think its one of the best seasons yet, a lot of character development." Melissa said.

"Where's Norman?" Emily asked looking around.

"Uh pretty sure someone snapped him up for an interview I think Andy was with him."

"Oh okay, our scenes next so I better go."

Me and Melissa watched her wonder off back to the set they were filming at today I was thankful we were on a 15 minute break it looked crazy from where we were standing. I let out a sigh as we just watched the set become even crazier.

"So is everything okay now? I know it isn't my place to ask but why were you sick?"

"I'd of thought Norman would of told you?"

"No he hasn't said much to anyone about why you were late joining us."

"I'd been in hospital I was pregnant." I said fiddling with my shirt.

"Aw honey I'm so sorry." She said hugging me and rubbing my back.

"It's okay I mean I'm okay now." I smiled.

"I'm just glad your back with us." She said.

"I can't find him anywhere." Emily said joining us again.

"Let me go he can't hide from Me." I giggled,

I headed towards Normans trailer and he wasn't there so it was off to Andrews and thankfully i found Andy with Chandler, he said that Norm was just by where his next scene was doing a quick interview.

"Norman!" I called seeing him from a distance,

His eyes darted in my direction and he signalled me over I wasn't quite sure I wanted to be in his little interview but my feet had already carried me towards him, when I got to him he engulfed me in a hug.

"Thanks for the interview."

"No problem, you alright?" He said rubbing my arms that were wrapped around his waist,

"Yeah just Emily is looking for you."

"So why are you here?" He laughed,

"She couldn't find you."

"So you thought you'd come a find me."

"Yup, Melissa knows by the way."

"Knows?"

"She asked why I was sick and I told her."

"Oh okay did you tell anyone else?"

"I trust Mel but no I haven't."

"I mean it is up to you who you want knowing."

He placed a kiss to my lips and took my hands from his waist and just held them rubbing his thumbs over the backs of my hands and before we knew it we were both called back to set.