Chapter 9

This chapter hasn't been spell checked or gramma checked? Can you gramma check? -shrugs-

All I did was sit on the couch all day in my jeans and baggy tee on my laptop, I was lonely so I decided to see who was available on Skype, Amy was free so I video called her.

"Hey Mrs Reedus." Amy giggled.

"We're not married you know."

"Well you totally should be, all the pictures of you guys on tumblr like omg!" She squealed.

"You fan girl over your best friends relationship that's sad."

"No I'm just happy for you I mean you've been in love with Norman since the day you met him"

"True it's just a little overwhelming."

"So when you moving in together?"

"Amy! We've been dating for what 4 months I'm not gonna move in with him, plus he has Mingus."

"And? That don't mean shit you've know each other for 5 freaking years."

"Amy drop it already I'm not moving in with him."

"Your so not fun, I haven't even met this guy yet oh how bad is that."

"It's actually a good thing you'd scare him away otherwise."

"Harsh!! I bet he's even hotter face to face."

"Please don't drool over my boyfriend." I sighed.

"Jealously isn't a good thing honey."

"You try having at least half of the female population of the world wanting your boyfriend."

"You chose him."

"No my heart did, although if I did get a choice it would of still been him."

"Aw! Well I shall love you and leave you and Going out with the boyfriend."

"Oh okay" I smiled waving.

"Bye!"

"Cya!"

I ended the video call and closed my laptop, it'd been at least half an hour on Skype so I decided to grab a bite to eat at the east side cafe as I fancied something nice but before I did that I needed to change I could go out looking like this.

I threw my Jack Daniels tank top and my Zara skinny fit jeans and slipped on some black classic vans before grabbing my purse and keys and heading down to the small cafe.

The streets were a less crowded than usual so I got there in no time and surprisingly enough cafe was practically empty apart from the couple of girls in the back, I headed to the till to order what I wanted which was The East Side Salad white meat turkey with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, olives, onion, hard boiled egg & peppers with the ranch dressing with a medium coffee.

"Thank you." I smiled after I'd paid for it and I headed to a table.

Relaxing and eating my food and couple walked in, it was Norman and a girl I didn't know her and it didn't look like they were anything but friends but he didn't see me which kind of made me feel invisible, when I finished it I returned the plate and waited in line to order another coffee.

"Norman Reedus huh?" The cashier smiled, obviously a female fan.

"Yeah, you a fan?"

"Big time, this your girlfriend?"

"No just a friend." He said and the girl he was with frowned a tad.

"Norm." I smiled poking his shoulder.

"Wonder who that could be." Norman said turning around with the cutest smile ever,

He instantly engulfed me in a hug, the girl was watching me obviously not knowing who I was and when we pulled from the hug it was instant jealousy written in her face, he gently kissed me and I blushed a little they all just looked at me.

"So this is the lucky lady." The cashier smiled.

"Yeah but I think I'm more lucky to have her." He said putting his arm around me.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked,

"Photo shoot with Michelle." He said nodding towards the girl.

"Nice, does that mean I get really hot pictures of you!" I giggled.

"You have the real thing be thankful." Michelle said taking the coffee I guessed they ordered.

"Did you want something babe?"

"Just a coffee to go."

"Can you add another coffee to go."

"Thank you babe." I smiled pecking his cheek.

I picked up the coffee whilst Norman paid and then Michelle who I didn't dislike but she was acting weird pulled Norman aside I admit I was a little ticked off if she had anything to say about me I'd rather it to my face,

Normans P.O.V

"Why didn't you tell me your were dating?"

"Didn't think it was any of your business."

"I thought we..."

"You thought wrong I'm sorry you thought anything would come of this."

"Well she's not much to compete against." Michelle smirked.

"She is dont underestimate her." I sighed going over to Savannah.

She smiled sweetly and entangled our hands together, she was pretty silent after that I asked her back to the studio Michelle was using for my photo-shoot and it was tense as hell between Savannah and Michelle.

Meh so not much went on here I'm trying to get to the interesting parts sorry if you guys think these chapters are a little boring or to short I am trying hard. :)