Third Muster: Chapter 52

***

***

It's been only hours when Yeora and the rest has came back from the ocean

It's been only hours when Yeora and the rest has came back from the ocean. Due to exhaustion, she has fallen asleep by the king's side who's still unconscious. Everyone from the camp seen them arrive and although Jungkook wanted to go to them refrained himself since he can see the tiredness from everyone's eyes.

However, once Yeora saw him, she ran as fast as she could and hugged the merprince who's in utter shock that the queen would still bother to acknowledge him even though he's caused so much trouble.

All the people in the camp assisted them in making the king comfortable. It's as if the life was sucked out of him and all they could do was wait for him to wake. Mildred offered to change the king but Yeora asked if she could do it herself. Mildred only nods and exits the tent where they created a bed for him.

Yeora was still asleep holding his hand when the king opened his eyes. He looks around at the unfamiliar place he's in and as soon as his ruby eyes landed on Yeora's sleeping form, his heart calms. He sits down slowly so he could not wake Yeora up but to no avail, she immediately sat up alert.

Her eyes starts to water at the sight of Jimin and starts crying. Everyone could hear ut and was alarmed for a second but then calmed themselves down when they heard the king talk.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jimin asks while reaching over to wipe away her tears.

Yeora rests her face on his hand and cries more. "I thought I was gonna lose you for good," she sniffles making Jimin tear up.

"I'm alive baby, you don't have to cry. I'm here," he sooths her offering his chest where she could snuggle.

She immediately crashes to him and hugs him as tight as she could. All her worries slowly dies down to what seems like an ember from a dying fire. Jimin only runs his hand up and down her back as he revels at the feeling. The love of his life has saved him and he couldn't be more thankful.

"I'm sorry we couldn't give you a more comfortable bed to rest in. It's too risky for us to go back to the castle. All we could offer you is this tent here at the camp," Yeora kisses the tip of his nose.

"It's okay my love. As long as you're here," he cups her face and kisses her gently.

Not long till it turns into a passionate kiss. A longing one where they exchange informations while they kiss. Feelings, emotions and worries have been passed as they taste and savor each other's mouth. Yeora smiles as she senses Jimin's desires starts to stir so she lets go.

"We have more things to discuss before that my king," she teases but Jimin is not having any of it.

So instead, he lifts Yeora and places her perfectly on top of him and starts to kiss her neck down to her chest.

Yeora chuckles seductively and lets Jimin get his way. "Are you sure you've recovered enough for us to do this?" she asks in between gasps of air as Jimin fondles with her alert nipples.

Jimin only hums. The merman's blood gave him enough strength and on top of that, Yeora's blood.

Jimin takes off the blanket and lifts Yeora's skirt up and rips her underwear exposing her wet core for him to enter.

'I've missed you," Jimin whispers to her ear and thrusts into her earning a sensual moan from her.

Her eyes rolls back in pleasure as she feels him stretch her from the inside. She bites her tongue as she adjusts. All the while, Jimin is cupping her ass as he thrusts more into her.

"god I've missed you so much," he expresses in his sweetest yet lust-filled voice.

Yeora only pants and moans as she becomes a mess on top of the king. He hits harder and harder and watches Yeora's breasts bounce infront of him.

"i can watch this all day," he appreciated and sucks on one of her nipple.

"Ride me my queen, take me to places I've never been before," he growls.

Jimin stops moving so Yeora starts to roll ger hips. She works her hips and ass as she rides the king. All she could think of is him and him only.

"You're gonna make me come like that baby," Jimin says as he starts to feel the build of his orgasm in his groin.

Yeora feels it too, the knot in her stomach makes her move more sloppy. So instead, Jimin thrusts into her from below. More thrusts, more squeeze when low and behold, they both reached their climaxes.

They're both moaning out each other's names at their highs and kisses each other passionately.

"More to come," Jimin teases as he leans against her forehead panting.

•••

"It's been a while baby girl."
-Jeon Jungkook

"-Jeon Jungkook