Second Muster: Chapter 32

***

***

They all disbersed leaving Taehyung and Jimin in his solar. Looking at Taehyung, he can still see her bite marks making him shift uncomfortably in his chair out of jealousy. Taehyung's blood is still whifting in the castle's air making everyone confused at the new scent of a vampire's blood. If it were a human, they'd just ignore it.

"Heal those punctures, you're driving the castle folks crazy," he started.

"I can't your majesty, her highness stripped me off of that gift," he informed the king.

Now, Jimin's thoughts of her being ruthless rattles his soul. Who would strip off of that birth gift?

Jimin stood up and healed it himself sealing off the scent of his blood. Soon, the castle folks slept comfortable at what their king did.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked once he settles back in his chair.

"My name is Taehyung your majesty. I am her highness' slave. Those wings were mine," he bowed to introduce himself. His ocean eyes eyes stared back at him.

The king nodded in understanding that Yeowang took them from him but still lets him use them.

Taehyung brought his gaze back to the queen and decided to tell Jimin everything since it is no use in hiding it to him now. And tha fact that he is considered not only her lover but also the king affected his decision.

"Your majesty, if you allow me to, I would like to tell you everything about her," Taehyung offered and Jimin gladly accepts it.

The rest of the night was filled with revelations and Jimin felt guilty with everything he has done to Yeora who is actually a celestial vampire, the highest form of their kind.

"Her real name is Yeowang your majesty, and she needs to go back to her hidden kingdom. Fate must have turned her into a virgin sacrifice for you to meet and awaken her," he added.

"So she is the lost princess of the Havens?" he asked.

Jimin spoke with wonder. The Havens was the lost kingdom. All of his history books he had to read when he was young were filled with the said kingdom and how someday, a celestial vampire will unveil it once again.

"Yes your majesty, and her people needs her. Afterall, she is now technically the queen," he added.

Jimin can feel her immense power even though she's weak and fast asleep. Her aura and how she speaks even changed.