First Muster: Chapter 3

***

***

"Jimin," Yeora repeated.

The king heard his name from her lips. He cocked his head to the side and pursed his lips. This isn't what he planned to do but he feels something wierd about her presence here in his own castle.

The meeting was finished and he's now unconsciously evesdropping to Alice and Yeora's conversation from the throne room.

"Hoseok," he called for his adviser's attention.

"Yes your majesty?" he came forth to the throne.

"Call for the prime minister here now and send a maid to tell Alice to get the sacrifice ready for a royal audience this afternoon,"

Hoseok bowed and proceeded.

A maid entered the king's solar to deliver the message from the king right after Yeora finished eating. The moment she has been dreading to come, meeting the king again.

"Come now dear, we need to get you ready for this afternoon," Alice gestured her to follow.

The other maid cleaned the table as the two exits the king's solar.

They took the stairs two floors down to her room.

"This will be your room Yeora," Alice said once they entered.

This portion of the castle was a bit more modern the other sections

This portion of the castle was a bit more modern the other sections. Yeora never had a room this big, she never had her own bed since she stayed in the campus dorms.

"It's beautiful Alice," she started to walk towards the bed. Her hand touches the soft pillows, the soft duvet, the hardware of the bed. Her eyes glimmers in excitement.

Jimin shut his senses down and quits evesdropping. He figured he needs to stop being all too attached to her before his past happens again.