First Muster: Chapter 10

***

***

Jimin was expecting for Yeora to fear him knowing thay he's taking her virginity but Yeora kissing him back makes his experience more deliberate as she tugs at his raven hair gently.

Yeora feels like she's being intoxicated and that she has fell under his spell. If she only knew, Jimin is not doing anything.

She will surely ask to be this kingdom's queen tomorrow.

Jimin surely thought to himself.

His hand gripped her waist and hoisted her up his torso. His lips came down his neck down to the middle of her breasts, deliver wet kisses all over. Yeora shivered and Jimin felt that.

Right, she can only feel coldness through my kisses.

He said and started to radiate heat from insdie him making his body all warm.

Yeora felt that and was amazed but her mind is all over as zjimim comtinues to suckle and mark her in between her breasts.

Jimim left two purplish marks on her and walked near the fixture that's installed beside her bed. He lets her sit there and stepped back. His cock is already pulsating and he's eager to take her.

"Aren't you afraid?" he asked her for a moment.

"I honestly don't know your majesty " she answered.

"Call me Jimin tonight," he said and then his hands held her shoulders pulling back the lace.

Now that her upper torso is exposed, his eyes hungrily took in her appearance, imprinting everything that would happen tonight.

She's so beautiful.

He commenemted to himself. Her cheeks are bright red, her lips are swollen from the kiss and the way her chest rises up and down in anticipation.

Yeora wanted to cover her self uo badly but the way Jimin looks at her in awe makes her brave.

Jimin's lips came in contact with one of her nipples. He sucks gently her his other hand slips inside her underwear.

His other hand grips her waitmst, digging his fingers into her soft warm skin.

He palms her and can already feel that she's ready to take him in.

He lets go and carried Yeora to her bed. He strip her completely and so does him. Yeora's eyes roams his perfectly chiseled body.