Third Muster: Chapter 55

***

***

Yeora's POV

As soon as my feet touched the ground, arrows with fire starts landing all around me. How stupid is she? She knew that with one swipe of my hand, these arrows would drop to the ground without it even touching me.

Jungkook latches unto my hand and starts speeding through the forest away from the walls. But before I could even do that, Selene appears infront of me with a loud thud on the ground. I push Jungkook behind me and holds his hand tight.

"I thought you already have a lover. Didn't know you don't believe in monogamy. You're a vampire after all," she speaks mockingly at me.

Of all the things she could poke, it has to be a vampire's monogamous traits. It's just really hard for me since I can't read her mind nor hear her thoughts. I didn't say anything other than keep my calm. She then looks at Jungkook who's tightly holding my hand for his dear life.

"Why would you run to her baby? I'm your soon to be wife remember?" She says and launches herself to us.

I quickly pull us back out of her way and perches back on the tree. I could hear her cussing and also more enemies attacking the borders. If I don't finish this quick, Jimin and Jungkook might be in danger.

With all my strength, I catapult us both in the air to see if she'll bite the bait. To my surprise, she instead starts flying off to the borders.

"Damn it," I say to myself and follows her.

"I thought you like Jungkook, I'm willing to surrender him to you if you leave the kingdom alone," I offered her.

She stopped in her tracks and pulls her hair back.

"Well, that would be easier. But I would love King Jimin instead now," she smirks making my heart pound.

Without looking back, she speeds to the walls that I had to put up a fire barrier to stop her. She halts dead on the spot and glares my way.

"Fine! If you insist. Another round it is. This time, I'm going to finish you off," she says surely.

I leave Jungkook behind and draws out my sword from the lightning. She does the exact same thing but hers is from the ground. We run towards each ither and our swords clashes. It created a big impact clearing the forest around us. The trees that were once standing tall were chopped off down to it's middle trunk.

This is going to be long.

She then thrushes to my right making me fall to the ground. Another thrust, and another until I can no longer see where her sword is going. My fist came in contact with her stomach throwing her miles away from me and into a big boulder behind her.

I can hear her chuckle and spit blood. I follow her to where she crashed and thrusts my sword aiming at ger chest but before it could even pierce her, she moved a little. The sword pierced her shoulder instead making her screech in pain. Blood gushes out of her would once I pulled it out. She falls to the ground and I held her neck to pull her up. That's her weakness, once she's wounded, she'll bece weaker. Unlike us vampires, we can endure wounds unless our heart is being ripped out.

"You see Selene, you just don't mess with celestial vampires. If I were you, I would surrender," I warned and drives my other hand into her stomach making a hole.

Another screeching pain escaped her mouth and before I could even drive my hand into he rone more time, her sword pierced through my chest and into my back. My hand instantly let her go as I hear a buzz in my head. My whole world starts going into a blur and once she pulled her sword back I lose my consciousness.

~~~

Jimin felt it.

He felt it.

Before he could even put Jungkook into the tunnel, he looked back hisneyes widens.

"Your majesty," Jungkook calls out to him.

Jimin speeds to where she is, Jungkook following behind even though he was not supposed to.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jungkook asks Jimin. He can see the king's twisted face, he's worried.

Jennie saw them running so she quickly killed the enemy she's fighting with and follow them.

She tries to tap into Yeora but she isn't answering. Nownshe knows why Jimin and Jungkook is running towards Yeora even though it wasn't in the plan.

"Yeora, I can't hear her," Jimin says.

Jungkook got alarmed and runs faster to match Jimin's speed. Jimin saw her lying down on the ground, blood everywhere.

Selene was about to push her sword once again into her body but Jimin was just in time to push Selene out of the way. Now he's the one fighting her.

Jennie and Jungkook picked up Yeora from the ground. The dummy Jungkook coming out from the woods shaking. Jungkook got so mad and killed him instead. He throwsbthe dead body the the battle field confusing Selene.

Selene was about to go to the dummy's dead body but Jimin caught her by her throat.

"Go Jungkook. Jimin needs you in there," Jennie pushes Jungkook away.

Taehyung arrives heaving, his sword dripping with blood.

"No, I'll go this time. Who knows what she'll do to Jungkook," he says and leaves without a word.

"What do we do?" Jungkook asks Jennie who's frantically healing Yeora.

The sword didn't pierced her heart but it still made a damage.

Jungkook looks behind and sees another wave of army that's on their way to where Jimin and Taehyung are fighting Selene.

"No, no. They're way too many," Jungkook says and leaves.

Jennie is too caught up in deciding whether or not continue with Yeora's last resort or not.

"You'll be fine, I don't need to do that right? I don't need to summon death," she says crying.

More time ahs passes and Jennie looks everywhere and sees more body. More blood. She has promised Yeora she'll do it but Jennie can't.

Suddenly, Yeora's eyes opens but instead of beeing greeted by her ruby eyes, hers are now white.

Pure white.

•••