First Muster: Chapter 19

***

***

Yeora clutches the box close to her chest. The box that contains the garment she has sewn for Jimin. She passes by a large window on her way to his solar when she notices the waters in the Lagoon are bright in color again. The Lagoon is radiating light making the whole forest light up too. Her eyes tries to squint into focus but she couldn't see any further here.

The moon is up and stars are a lot more visible tonight so maybe she could go for a walk there with Hosoek later. She decides to proceed to the king's solar. She was about to knock but the door is left ajar creating a streak of light escape from the inside. She peeked through the small space amd she saw Mihyeon naked on Jimin's table while he thrusts into her.

All that she could hear is their hard breathing and Mihyeon moaning out his name. Although her stomach is already swollen, she still looks beautiful and all. Her heart shatters and she tries her best to smile.

They're going to be a family now. I should just leave them alone.

She spike to her houghts which Jimin heard in an instant. He pulls out of Mihyeon and truned to look around but Yeora isn't anywhere. He knew she's just close so he picked up his robe on the floor and wore it. He isn't even listening to Mihyeon who's protesting.

He opened his door and saw a box on the floor. He looked down the hallway but they're now empty. But Yeora is just behind the post who's covering her mouth from making a sob escape her mouth.

Jimim picks up the box and opens it to reveal a small envelope and a soft garment folded neatly inside. He closes the box and enters his solar.

"Leave," he signals Mihyeon.

"What?!" Mihyeon screams incredelously.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Jimin is already stressed out.

"Aren't we going to finish what we've started?" she prodded.

"I SAID LEAVE!" Jimin growled making Mihyeon obey in an instant.

Mihyeon scurried out of his solar nervously.

Jimin sat on his bed and opened the box once more. His hand wnet straight to the envelope and opened it.

Your majesty, I would love to meet you tomorrow night in your solar. I have something to tell you. I would love you to wear this garment I've made only for you.

-Yeora

The king is clueless what Yeora has to say but he'll just have to know tomorrow night. His hand graze the soft fabric that's in the box and lifted it up. It's a white top with diamond Hoseok gave her and a white dress pants to pair with. Yeora pleaded the head seamstress to tell her the king's measurents amd she did gave her what she was asking for.