Second Muster: Chapter 46

***

***

Cries of war was what filled the dessert at this minute and for the succeeding hours. Yeora knew this battle might take a while. She needs to look for Jimin. As the crowd meets in the middle, she stayes in place stopping Jungkook from moving in himself.

"We can't take the risk," Yeora says as she holds unto Jungkook's shoulder. "Stay here with the remaining knights. Lisa is there to look after everyone," she adds.

"Focus on sensing the king's presence. He's around here somewhere, even though I can't feel him, I know he's here," Yeora says.

Jungkook stays still, his father beside him and the other 100 knights behind them. Taehyung takes the lead, unsheathing his sword, his wings hidden for now. He flashes like light speed and kills every wolves he walks past. He now realizes that some vampires are also hidden in the throng who are against them. Even the creatures that lurks in the barren land has joined Selene. Whatever she promised them must've been real good for them to participate in this battle.

Some lunges at him from behind but he knew Lisa is around so he just goes for it. Lisa is indeed around, snapping necks here and there without being seen. Her training has paid well. Her fingers curl and and break necks within a heartbeat.

Finally, a creature appears worthy of Taehyung's strength. A winged creature like him. Yeora watches Taehyung soar to the sky, His strong black wings lifting him with might while battling with a winged beast istelf. She let's Taehyung use his wings for now. It only appears when she lets him and comes back to her if she wills the wings. Taehyung has been using them well while she was a human, she now let's his wings assist him.

Swords coming in contact, shouts, screams and blood filled the area. The color of the dessert has become darker with blood spillimg everywhere.

"There's too much casualties," Jungkook's father said.

"I know, but we need the right time. I'm waiting for Jungkook to spot the king. This way, we'll know where to target," Yeora said watching Selene sit in a throne she made. The battle between them are getting worse. Taehyung has been wounded badly and Lisa is nowhere to be found.

"We don't have time," Jungkook whines. "I wanna be there too, fighting," he added.

Yeora sighs, she knew he's eager to fight so instead of holding him here she just agrees.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you," she said earning an approving nod from the king.

The last batch of knights attacks with them. More enemy down, more blood, more flesh. Heads severed everywhere and as soon as Selene saw Yeora killing almost everyone in her side she knew it's time for her to attack as well. Jungkook forms his sharp sword and drives it in a body that's pinning Taehyung down.

"Sorry I'm late," Jungkook said as he reforms his sword.

Taehyung shakes his head. "Just in time," he said standing up.

"Show me one of your tricks," Taehyung adds.

Jungkook draws water from within the depths of the land and started healing Taehyung while he drowns some of the close enemies to him by formimg a water bubble in their head filled with water. All of them drops dead and wet to the ground sparing time for Taehyung to heal completely.

"I got you," Jungkook nods and fights along with Taehyung.

His father gets in the spirit of battle, it's been years since he last fought in one, it's exhilarating for him.

Overall, Yeora is winning the battle but it's useless if Jimin can't be found. Her power kills enemies without even touching her, purple fire burning them to death. Movements of her hands snaps heads, hands, backs and feet. She doesn't even touch the ground yet her enemies are going down.

Selene underestimated her. But she can't give up now that Jungkook is within her grasp. Selene was about to grip Jungkook but was stopped when Yeora's burning hand pulled her hair harshly, away from Jungkook.

"Look behind you my prince," she warns making Jungkook turn with wide eyes.

He's too busy fighting that he hasn't been able to guard his back.

Selene stands up and forms a crystal sword in her hand. Yeora accepts the challenge and forms a sword herself. Yeora's sword is pure black made with thunder and dark violet fire. The battle isn't dying down around them so she proceeds.

Surely her wrath is solid inside that sword and Selene is in for a treat.

"Let's go help Lisa look for the king. She can handle this," Taehyung says pulling the prince away.

As their swords clash, so does the sound of thunder. The sky lights up with lightnig and thunder claps ring through the land.

"I think I'm going to make it rain!" Yeora says in amusement.

Selene knew she can't take her by herself so she doubles her body. Another Selene forms, exact same replica of her.

"The real battle begins," Selene says and runs to attack Yeora

On the other hand, Lisa think she has finally found the king but isn't sure enough so she just stands there where she thinks Jimin is burried.

"Time is running out Taehyung, I think I finally found his majesty," she says summoning him.

He heard her, she's up the mountain. Strangely no guards are there.

Skeptical

Jungkook stays with Taehyung as they race up the mountain.

"I think she burried him here but I can't feel his prowess anymore. I don't know what's happening," Lisa says with a worried tone.

The two vampire men starts digging up. Deeper and deeper but it seems like they're digging for nothing.

"Are you sure he's down here?" Taehyung ask Lisa.

"I am," she protested.

As they were about to go back to digging,

"I'm here," Jimin spoke walking up to them.

Selene saw them digging making her fly to the mountain. Just in time when Yeora drove her sword to her replica turning it into pieces of white rock. Yeora got confused so instead of attacking the real Selene, she followed her to the mountain where all the others are. She saw Jimin with all of them but before she could even feel relieved, she saw him drove a sword to Taehyung's back and into his front.

Everything happened so fast that she didn't realize that Selene has snatched Jungkook away and disappeared into the dark night.

Then she saw Jimin go for Taehyung again for the second time driving Taehyung's own sword into his chest.

"Jimin no!"

•••

edited