First Muster: Chapter 22

***

***

Yeora wakes up to an empty space beside her. Her body is covered with love marks and only covered with sheets. Jimin's scent longers on the pillows and she smiles at the memory of last night. She has no broken bones, no bruises and she actually felt fine.

She was pulled from her smiling when she reminded herself what she has to ask the king today. Then she felt like crying all over again.

They're having a baby, I need to leave too.

She reminded herself.

She stood up to pick up the robe that's on the floor and she is again reminded o last night from her sore core. She inhales sharply and shuts her eyes to stop a tear from rolling down her eyes.

She ties the robe around her waist and smooths down her still curly hair. She was about to leave the king's solar when he felt someone behind her back.

"Going so early?" he has a playful tone making Yeora chuckle.

She turned around to meet the king back in the garments she has sewn.

"Good morning your majesty," she she bowed to the king.

"Good morning gorgeous," he smiled wider.

"You look one yourself," she complimented back.

Jimin took her hand and led her to the balcony where the sun is shining bright. Jimin's skin glistens under it, he looks breathtakingly beautiful.

He hugs her from behind and slightly sways them. Jimin hums in satisfaction and rests his chin on her shoulder.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he finally spoke after realizing she's awfully quiet today.

He gently turns Yeora around and looks her in the eyes. Her gaze wavers and her lips quiver sligtly but Jimin caught that small movement with his swift eyesight.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he cup Yeora's face.

"Your majesty, you owe me a wish," she whispered.

Instantly, Jimin knew what she was pertaining to making him let go of her. She panicked but let him step back a bit.

"A wish," his voice dropped very low and his playful and sweet tone was gone.

She almost shivered at how he sounds.

"Tell me, you want to be my queen? I'll fucking make you my queen. You want my life? You have my throat all night!" he yelled making her flinch.

Yeora wasn't saying a word. For a moment there, Jimin just wish he blnever knew what she wanted. He just wish she changes her mind. But seeing her like this makes him grow mad, so mad at what she actually wants.

"I want to go home your majesty," it was barely audible but he heard it making his heart sink.

"No," Jimin growled.

Yeora kneeled before him, her head really low. She bent further down to do a full bow making Jimin hurt.

"Please grant my wish your majesty,"

Is this what she really wants?

"Please just let me go,"

With all his strength, he controlled himself from oulling her back up, he knew he can't. Not when the elders are also waiting for his answer. He knew he would be cursed to damnation if he refuses her wish he owed her before even he leaves for the war.

He looked at her bent dowm image and gnaws at his teeth.

Before he could even change his mind, he speaks.

"I will grant your wish. You can leave now," he said with a bleak tone and left her there.

Tears started falling on the floor from her eyes when the king left. It hurt her so much and can feel her chest tightening. She covered her mouth and muffled her sobs. She stood up and walked to her room.

I'm going home.

--

"What's happening?" Jennie asked her husband even though he knew what exactly it was.

Yoongi just pursed his lips.

"The king is being an idiot again," he deadpanned making Jennie facepalm.

"He granted her her wish," Jungkook says as he realizes what just happened.

The trumpets only play this rhythm when a sacrifice is being released. The sound of the trumpets blare throughout the kingdom and all the people went out to watch something they have never seen before.

"What are we going to do now?" Jungkook asked Jennie who's now making up a plan in her mind.

"Just let it be for now. I know Jimin, I know him too well," Yoongi answered Jungkook's question.

The trumpets stopped and for a moment, they heard Yeora screaming.

"Jimin branded her," Yoongi answered the question that's sure to come.

She was screaming so loud that even a normal human can hear.

Jimin bites down into Yeora's neck and soon, a new mark is being printed painfully on her back. The burning sensation makes her scream in pain and Jimin can only concentrate on not kilking her. Her blood still tasted the same but her screams near his ear breaks his heart even more. He held her waist tight as he hears her heart beating loudly against her chest. Her tears falking down her cheeks amd her hands grips his hair tightly.

He then lets go and heals her puncture holes. He turns her around and moves her hair away from the nape of her neck. There he saw his brand which shows that she's now free and she can live freely.

Yeora slightky falls limp on his arms but regained her posture.

Jennie purses her lips and waits for Yeora's appearance. The castle's great doors open to Yeora who's wearing a black flowy dress that touches the floor and a black veil covering her head. Jungkook's eyes widen at the blood dripping on the floor from her fresh branding making all of them gulp.

"Stay still, no one moves," Yoongi warned them. Even Mihyeon never dare moved.

Taehyung watches from afar and bites the inside of his cheek. She looks so helpless and weak, it makes Taehyung angry.

Yoongi knew that once a sacrifice is branded, no one touches her until she leaves the vampire realm or they'll be turned into ashes instantly. A car is waiting for her at the foot of the majestic stairs and a chauffer opened the car's door for her. Yeora never looked back, she never dare to speak a word.

But once she gets into the car, she whispered into thin air not knowing that Jimin can hear her.

"I will miss you,"

•••