Second Muster: Chapter 35

***

***

Golden hour is here, the sun hits Yeowang's face through the open large windows with subtle golden color. The king's sheets are wrapped around her bare body. Jimin sits close, his bare chest visible as the same sheet that's covering Yeowang is also what he used to cover his lower torso. Humans tend to sleep the exhaustion off from the tiring sex they both shared but having extra strength keeps them up and awake.

"So beautiful," the king murmurs.

Yeowang looks his way to meet his ruby eyes full of adoration. She looks away to hide her fluster but Jimin notices it earning a smile from him. Now that he's this close to her face, he realizes the same mole is still on the exact same area where it was before. Yeowang is letting her guard down showing off the light dusting of freckles on her cheek across her nose. Her lips swollen and parted.

"Stop staring your majesty," Yeowang warns with a hint of playfulness making Jimin chuckle.

"What's she like?" Yeowang asks in curiosity.

Jimin looks at the sunset and inhales deeply. He knew exactly what she's asking and it warms his heart that she'll still be curious even after everything. Yeowang is eager to know, this quest she's about to start won't guarantee her safety, she doesn't want to waste a moment wondering why she's like this. 

Fate, it always boils down to what she believes. Fate always finds it's way back to you no matter how far you have wandered off to. And this time, she believes that the king is her fate. There is a reason why he was the one to awaken her and not the other pure blooded vampires she has come across.

Why does it has to be him?

Jungkook was present, even Jennie was here. Still she believes that Jimin is and will always be the answer. She needs him even though she feels a slight hostility from her celestial body to him. For some reason, she still feels so drawn to him.

She stares patiently into the open orange sky and waits for Jimin's answer.

"I can give you a glimpse, only if you let me," Jimin offers.

Yeowang nods and faces him. With curious eyes, she waits for his next step. Jimin's eyes zeroes into her still plush lips and up to her equally gorgeous crimson eyes. He's leaning in for a kiss when Yeowang's finger stops him midway by her index finger touching his full lips.

"Does this involve kissing?" Yeowang questions, her brow raised and although she got excited at the thought, she still asks anyway.

Jimin only nods slyly and puts her finger down. He intertwines his fingers with her and proceeds. He doesn't really need to kiss her, he just wants to. But Yeowang doesn't need to know that so he kisses her gently. Pressing his lips into her gave him peace and assurance.

That he'll have her back, not anytime soon but atleast he's positive about that.

Memories of Yeora through the king's point of view floods her mind while Jimin kisses her. Once again she's lost into his thoughts and she loves it.

She can see herself laughing a lot around him, she can feel the sensation whenever she touches him. How her heart pounds everytime Jimin gazes at her.

Her lips melts into Jimin's and she doesn't mind. What she sees in her mind is as good as what's happening at the moment. It's like a beautiful song played over and over an over.

She then sees herself asking for that one stupid wish she wish she hadn't ask— her freedom. Jimin made sure to pass his emotions and thoughts not only that day but also after she left the vampire realm. 

She sees herself die after a car hits her and then it ended there.

Jimin lets go of the kiss and stares into her eyes, curious of what she thinks. Did it change anything? Did she finally remember enough to take him back? Those memories he showed her were only his. There's still so much to remember but the king hope he helped a bit.

"That's her, the Yeora I loved so much," Jimin says as he holds both there hands in the air.

"You miss her—" Yeowang says but stops. "You miss us," she corrects herself.

Jimin meets her eyes to see sincerity and there it is, clear in her eyes. The way she squeezes his hand gently, those words she said, it's like the best thing he has ever heard.

"I'm sorry for being hard on you Jimin," her voice softens, finally understanding her feelings towards him. "I'll do my best to get things back the way it is but I ask you your majesty to give me time," she asks the king.

Jimin nods and smiles softly.

"I'll be with you every step of the way," he smooths her hair. "Introduce me to this real you. Though I know I'll end up loving everything that involves you," he adds.

"Call me Yeora," she smiles, showing her white teeth, no fangs displayed. "I've come to love Yeora as the years pass. And I love it when you call me that," she shyly confesses.

"I'll call you that always," Jimin smiles and pecks her nose.

"But you get to still meet Yeowang, she's still me but a little...... you know, less human, more vampire. We're kind of equal now so you can't outsmart me this time," Yeora smiles.

"Never," Jimin laughs.

The sun sets fully, now the midnight sky is decorated with jewel-like stars and a beautiful quarter moon that shines over the whole kingdom. Though Yeora's heart is bothered with her nearing quest in the sought for the lost Havens, her kingdom. Atleast she knows that Jimin, her king will always be with her.

Their melodic laughter filled the whole castle making the castle folks at ease. Everything will smoothly sail after this night. It may not be for everything and everyone but atleast for their king's heart.

A knock is heard from the king's solar when they both finally got dressed after eating dinner. Jimin stands up to touch Yeora's long, raven hair as he instructs whoever it is to enter, Mildred comes in.

"Prince Jungkook is asking for your audience your majesty, the two of you,"

•••

Edited