32. want

**steamy scenes💃**

"WHAT?" I shout over the music, leaning in closer to Sofie, who stands beside Theo, his face lit up with the biggest smile. I pry Jae's hands away from my waist, but he keeps his hand wrapped around my finger even as I get closer to Sofie.

She slurs, allowing Theo to catch her. "I'm going home, have fun," she says. I smirk as they wait impatiently for me, raising my brow and looking in between them.

"Have fun and stay safe," I mumble in her ear and she nods.

"You too," she winks at Jae before sprinting into the crowd and dragging Theo behind her.

As he, Lucas, and Elijah laugh their asses off, I stumble back into Jae's arms and say, "Shit." Jae kisses my shoulder as he firmly places his hands on my waist.

I sigh contentedly, resting my head on Jae's shoulder as he softly places kisses up and down my neck, forcing me to press my back against his chest, relieved and secure in his embrace. I close my eyes, feeling the alcohol taking hold of my thoughts and behaviour, but I like it, the music blaring in my ears as it vibrates against my skin, and the several rounds of shots eventually reacting in my bloodstream, leaving me totally numb and light on my toes, intensifying Jae's soft lips on my skin.

"You like that don't you?" Jae bites the lobe of my ear, causing me to hold my breath. A smirk slowly approaches my lips as I look ahead of me. As he sits comfortably on the end of his stool, I press my back against his chest. My hips sway and shift side to side to the rhythm of the song, allowing me to feel every edge of his hardening length without thinking about it. He holds his hands tightly against my pelvis, making it impossible for me to move but I can only feel the stiffness in his pants underneath me, as if he knows what I'm doing.

"Mhm," I say, turning around in his grasp to see a grin on his lips, the fragrance of his cologne filling my senses, and his warm hazel eyes gazing right at mine. I draw his face closer to mine, kissing the lips I've been missing for the past few hours. The clash of our tongues and mouths, his tight grip on my back, and his dominance over his kiss make me want more, to want his hands all over my body and mine on his.

"You can touch me you know?" I say this knowing that he has only put his hands on my waist, hips, and lower back all night. I guide his hands to the spot on my thighs where the slits in my dress meet, prompting him to pull me back in a rough kiss that we both smile into. When he traces my bare back with one hand while the other remains tightly on my hip to not let me go, the knot in my stomach tightens and lots of goosebumps light up my skin.

"Would you want me to?" His voice teases me as he tilts his head. As he runs his hand down my thigh and lifts my leg under my knee, I shudder. I furrow my brow as he crosses my leg over his thigh, my other leg supporting my weight so I don't fall over. I detect a sly glint in his eyes, which makes me eager to see what he has planned. Because of my position, he has free reign to tease and play with me whenever he wants. I hold onto his shoulders to help support me upright as his hand moves up my bare thigh put on his.

He whispers in my ear, "I want to hear it from you, Ellie Mae," as I take a deep breath and untangle myself from his seductive words and acts. My eyes wander around the area, finding that I've blocked much of our view because my back is to the raging crowds, the darkness swallows us except for the led lights, people too wasted and preoccupied with their one night stands don't give us a second glance, and Elijah and Lucas are busy devouring their hook ups around the rooms.

As Jae's hand approaches the edge of my underwear, I return my attention to him, a smile slowly forming on my lips. As his hand plays with the string of my thong, I grab a hold of his sweater, feeling the knot in my stomach twist, and his proud smile showing he knows the impact on me.