75. it's an honor

**steamy scenes💍**

"Be patient my love"

"I can't," I push myself up with my forearms, observing his smirk. I roll my eyes and pull him closer by the hem of his shorts, surprising him. "I want you," I say, locking my gaze with his and seeing how they darken as they move around my body.

He smiles and my stomach flutters as he says, "I'm going to show you precisely how much I love you, Mrs. Foster." As he kisses along the edge of my dress, which is constraining my entire body, my chest moves forward. My breathing becomes heavy as he brushes his hand over my breasts, then circles his thumb over my nipple, which feels sensitive against the fabric.

"You do it every day," I say, pulling his head to my mouth, eager to feel him on my body. As I pry his mouth wide with my tongue, I sense the smirk on his face. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth, his groan echoing in my ear, and my stomach tightens in anticipation. I sigh as he removes his shirt, allowing me to feel the warmth of his skin on my body finally.

"Every day, my love for you gets stronger, and you need to know that," he says as he carefully undoes the buttons on my dress, his stare locked on mine as he moves down my body. When my breasts are free of the dress, Jae catches my nipple in his mouth and uses his tongue to relieve the pain. Before placing his mouth on mine, he throws the rest of the dress off my body and someplace in the room. Our urgency allows me to assist in the removal of the remaining of his clothing, but I couldn't concentrate since he starts caressing my clit over my thong. When he pulls my underwear to the side and expertly manipulates the folds of my pussy, I moan. Before he takes off my thong and throws it to the side, I sigh as I sense some sort of release of his touch that's putting some pressure.

"I already know Jae," I say as I lift his head to look at me, my gaze penetrating his as I speak with honesty. He shows me how much he loves me every day, and I treasure every second of it because I feel the same way. I guide us closer to the pillows, bringing him back to my lips because I miss the taste of his lip balm and the warmth of his flesh on my body.

"I love you," he kisses my jaw, and I nod in answer when my mind blurs with pleasure as he moves down to where I want him. When he yanks my legs apart and flicks his tongue over my clit, I smile. I toss my head back, recalling his head in between my legs, working his mouth around my pussy. While he sucks and circles his mouth in my folds, I hold the ends of his hair and massage his head. I moan as he quickly enters his tongue, and chills run down my spine when he begins fucking me with his mouth in areas I can't grasp because of how incredible it feels.

"Shit," when he enters two fingers and starts sliding his hand in and out of my entrance, I close my eyes. I grip his shoulders and draw him closer to me, allowing me to feel the tenderness of his lips against my own, which contrasts with his hard flicking of his fingers inside my walls. When his fingertips go deep inside of me and hit my g-spot every time, he captures my moans in the kiss. I reach between us and take his throbbing length in my hand, pumping it in time with his movements. When we both fuck each other with the motions of our hands, his groans add to my pleasure.

"Fuck Ellie," while we buckle our hips and duplicate each other's speed as if he were inside of me, his head hides in the crook of my neck. When he starts kissing my neck to distract me, I moan in his ear the way he likes it. To stop, he grabs my hand, which is wrapped around his dick, and places it firmly beside my head. When I feel his fingers curve and my walls clamp around his hand, my stomach tightens and I feel myself cum at the quick motion.

"I love you," I whisper as my adrenaline levels drop and my chest rises and falls against his. He kisses me again, my eyes fluttering shut as I enjoy the quietness that surrounds us, which soothes me since I know my love is safe in my arms, in our own house. I smile when I notice his eyes sparkling in the dark as he draws away and meets my gaze.While I roam my concentration about his features, I push his hair back, feeling the softness of his strands. I cup his face in my palms and run my thumbs over his warm cheeks and nose. When I continue my gradual movements against his skin before laying his forehead on mine, his eyelids close.