40. new one

**steamy scenes🧖‍♂️**

"Shit," I moan, reaching for the slick wall of the shower for support, but instead my hand collides with his shoulder. When Jae repeatedly enters my pulsing entrance, my head falls further into tiles.

As he squeezes my ass in his grasp to get his thrusts at the right angle inside of me, my legs curl around his waist to pull him closer and provide support. As the water drips against our skin, my moans reverberate across the shower. My hand reaches for his hair, drawing it back from my neck and securing it to my lips.

"Fuck Ellie," he groans as he starts plunging into me, my walls clenching around his hardened length with each thrust. As I near my release, he drives himself into me, causing me to moan constantly from the extreme pressure in my core and stomach.

"Jae," his member pushes inside of me as I feel every inch of him, heightening the delights of our bare touch. I gasp as he simultaneously plays with my nerves and enters my slick entrance with his cock. As I reach my climax with him, I tighten my grip on his shoulders as the intensifying sensations tear through me at every force.

"Come for me," he says, rolling my head on his shoulder and muffling my moans as I come on his dick inside of me. As I release and calm down from my high, he kisses my cheek and shoulder. He thrusts into me a couple of times and fills the condom with his warm come when he hits his bliss and I moan with him when we ride our high's together. He lays his head on my chest, the hot water still brushing our skins, as I comfortingly kiss the side of his head. He draws me closer into his embrace, savoring the contact of our naked skins against each other.

As we catch our breaths again, he lays his forehead on mine, my arms drawing him tighter for comfort. "Are you all right?" As the hot water runs down my sore body, he whispers and places delicate kisses across my chest.

As he places me down, I assure him, "Yes," and I instantly feel the tenderness and soreness from our back to back to back fuck. He holds me in his arms because he senses my pain and wants to make me feel lighter after discarding the condom. He pulls me softly under the shower head and starts washing my hair and body without me telling him. When his body relaxes into mine and his motions become sluggish, I know he's tired, so I assisted him in finishing our shower faster.

When we're done, I notice our sleepy expressions, so Jae leads me to the tub's edge to sit before returning with heated towels, which he wraps around me before wrapping one around his waist. As he walks between the washroom and the bedroom to get ready for the night, my gaze travels down his toned body, which flexes with each move.

As he kneels in front of me and begins applying lotion to my limp arms and legs, a smile crosses my lips, and I try to do the same for him. When he does it with such care and gentleness, checking if I'm okay at times, it makes my heart flutter. As mine maneuvers around his rigid muscles to spread the lotion all over him, his hands softly rub and massage against my skin. I raise an eyebrow as he pulls one of his shirts over my head and shrugs before staring in wonder at my body. He scoops me into my arms and carries me to the room after he changes into only sweatpants.

"I have legs, you know," I say as my head moves back to see his smug smile, and I roll my eyes as he gently places me on the warm, soft mattress, allowing my body to relax and fall into the sheets. As he embraces me to his side, I pull Jae to lay beside me, our legs tucking underneath the comforter to find warmth and comfort in our arms. Until we're comfortably lying down next to each other, I sigh contentedly, hearing his breathing slow.

We spend a few moments with my hand on his toned stomach, his fingertips playing with mine as he is enthralled by the little details of myself, and I trace the veins that run up his arm. His hand caresses my wet hair and rubs my back for warmth, which is soothing, particularly because I'm exhausted and he is as well. We value the quiet and darkness of the room with only us in it as I lie in his arms feeling protected and cared for, our bodies finding their way needing to be closer to each other as we hold each other, his hands delicately wandering my arm and mine tracing the defined abs of his body.