43. amazing sex

**steamy scenes📸**

"What do you want Ellie Mae?" He runs his thumb over the skin of my protruding boobs under my shirt. When his other hand moves up and down my stomach, teasing the hem of my pants, my breath becomes labored.

"Don't tease me, Jae," I say sternly as I watch him laugh and his pupils dilate in the dim lighting, which is only illuminated by the few cars passing by on the main Street and the lights from other buildings.

My head moves back as he sucks on the sensitive skin of my neck, trailing down to my chest. "You're fucked up for doing that little stunt while I was driving." "It's safe to say I enjoyed it," he shrugs, his teeth digging into my skin, causing me to arch my back against him, needing his hands to explore every inch of my body.

"I knew you did," I say, smirking, as he grips the back of my neck and pulls me to face him. When we simply look at each other, full of desire and need, our heavy breathing shows both of our desperation. I rock my hips, the thrill of his already hardened dick in between my upper thighs coursing through my veins.

"I want to know," he says, unzipping my jeans and I let out a sigh of relief before he unties the front of my top, revealing my bra underneath. His gaze is drawn to the familiar lingerie he has chosen, and I suppress a smile as his lips smirk. "What do you want, Ellie Mae?" As I grab the hem of his sweater, he says out of breath, slowly helping me out of my shirt.

"I'd like..." I take his shirts off his body, savoring the warmth that radiates from his bare upper body. I kiss his lips delicately before trailing it down his jaw and neck, sucking and licking at parts that cause his hands to grasp under my ass, then up to his ear. "...you to fuck me."

"In this car?" He raises an eyebrow as I lift my hips to assist him in removing my pants and discarding our clothing in the passenger seat. I'm mindful of the confined spaces in the car, our bodies practically fused together, but I'm getting close to what I want, and his gentle touches on my skin are making me forget about it.

"Are you up for the challenge?" I bite my lower lip to keep a grin from appearing on my face as I assist him in removing his pants, pulling down his boxers with them, leaving him fully naked and me still in his green lingerie set. When his gaze is full of appreciation, it rakes my body, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin. When he smiles and looks up at me, I lift an eyebrow when he's acting mischievous.

"I don't mind," he admits, rolling my head back as his thumb grazes the thin fabric over my hardened nipples. My eagerness drips down my folds as I feel his dick rubbing between my thighs. "I'll fuck you Ellie Mae," he says, tucking a hair behind my ear with one hand while unclipping my bra with the other. As soon as I shrug off my clothes to the side, his lips seize my nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting it. When his knuckle passes through my wet slit, his hand teases me by playing with the string of my thong.

I pull his face away from my chest, slamming my lips into his, rapidly melting into it as I miss their warmth. I grind my hips against his pulsing length, moaning as it brings the pressure I've been craving to my clit. He wraps his fingers around my thong and pulls it down my body impatiently before tossing it in with our clothes pile. I sigh of relief when I gradually feel our naked skins against each other, our proximity drawing me in closer.

"My bag," I exclaim, as he slips two fingers through my slick entrance. His smirk is visible on his face as he watches my response to his touch as my hips grind from the fullness inside of me. As his fingers pulse inside of me, he reaches into my bag and, after a few seconds of searching, takes out the few condoms I'd packed. He laughs, his fingers moving faster inside of me, causing me to clench my walls around them as the knot in my stomach tightens in anticipation of its release