68. the city of love

He's beautiful

I admire the brilliance of his features under the hues caused by the light shining squarely on his face. His freckles, the slight flush on his cheeks and nose, the light fluttering on his lashes that creates a shadow outline under his eyes, and his plump, pink lips, which I enjoy kissing every day.

I slide my finger along his jaw, feeling its sharpness and distinct tone, before crawling my fingers to his warm and firm cheekbone. When he stirs in his sleep, I smile as I feel his hand rubbing across my bare thigh beneath the white sheets, leaning towards my contact. The butterflies in my stomach are exploding as he refuses to stop and urges my leg to wrap around his body to draw me closer.

I discreetly laugh, knowing he's not awake since his lovely smile crosses his lips while his eyes remain closed. We awoke an hour ago, brushed our teeth, and planned to get out of bed, but we decided to stay in bed a little longer. I'm not complaining.

I used to point the blame at the universe for making my life so difficult. I despised the universe for blaming me and imposing consequences on me. However, I've learned to embrace the problems and find a way to enjoy my life while dealing with them. That's why, even if it's only Jae's delicate aroma surrounding my senses as he brings me closer in his arms, I now enjoy the little things in life.

I'm thankful to the universe for providing me with a life in which I can learn from my mistakes and grow into the person I am today. They taught me a variety of reasons to keep pushing myself to achieve my goals and to pursue my dreams. And Jae is one of the few reasons. The only reason.

I'm grateful to the universe for giving me Jae since he's the only reason I love and care about my life and the lives of others. He's the reason I want to keep overcoming challenges and working toward my goal with him in the future. He's perfect he's my dream.

"Good morning my love," His raspy voice sends shivers down my spine, especially when his hand drags down my arm and then onto my back. When he tickles my neck with morning kisses, I giggle and put my arms around his neck. "Are you sure it's not too early to be awake?"

"It's not my fault you kept me awake all night," I say, rolling my eyes as he lightly pinches my inner thigh, making me squirm in his grip.

"You're not complaining," he says, drawing away from the crook of my neck, smirking as his gaze crosses my features.

"I'm not," I sigh as he kisses my jaw and wraps his hands around my body, melting me into his embrace. "Besides, I'd want to show you around Paris."

"Mrs. Foster, will you be my tour guide?" I wrinkle up my face as he raises his brow, oblivious to the goosebumps that go down my spine at the name. Mrs. Foster

"I'm not sure," I raise my eyes to the ceiling, his hand massaging my inner thigh, making my stomach tighten at the thought of his being so close to my bare half. "It comes at a cost."

**steamy scenes🥐**

"What exactly is it?" When I draw his face closer, he leans in to catch my lips, his tongue pushing my lips open to show his dominance. When his hand strokes the folds of my pussy, putting the tiniest pressure to my clit, I moan in his mouth.

"A little persuading," I shrug as his hand comes to a halt and he flips me onto my back. I giggle as I watch him run his lips down my neck and chest. When he takes my nipple in his mouth and leaves marks around the soft flesh of my boobs, I close my eyes contentedly, my hands weaving in his hair. When he kisses all over my stomach and begins moving deeper down, I look and notice the smirk on his face. When his hands press my thighs wider to allow him more space, I move my legs apart, his head disappearing beneath the blankets. I sigh as I feel him kiss my inner thighs, my stomach constricting as he gets closer to where I want him.