78. dream come true

I sigh as I rest my head on our bed's cushions, engulfed by the warmth and comfort of our covers. For a brief moment, I close my eyes as tiredness washes over me, till the door opens and reveals Jae's agitated image. When his gaze rests on me, he smiles and removes his shirt before jumping into the bed next to me. When he crawls over my body and rests his head on my chest, I giggle.

"Rough day at work?" As he raises his head and kisses me on the lips, I murmur, caressing his shoulders. I pull him closer, knowing I've been missing his touch all day because he had to leave for a meeting this morning.

He pulls up my shirt and crawls underneath it, laying his head against my naked chest. "Rough day at work," he agrees. I laugh as I watch him try to cram his entire body into my shirt, and it doesn't stop him. Through the stretched out neckline of my shirt, I kiss his forehead. I run my hands up and down his chiseled back, feeling his breath even out as I work my way around him.

"Do you want to be a mom?" After a slight pause, Jae asks, and I sigh, staring at the ceiling as I consider my response. While Jae rests his head against my stomach, my heart rushes at the prospect.

"Do you want to be a dad?" As I look down, I feel his hands circle around my waist before kissing me all over my stomach. My heart twitches when I feel his love in his touch, and I giggle in his embrace.

He rests his cheek on my chest so I can play with his hair and says, "I would love to." For relief, I feel him massaging the sides of my thighs and kissing all over my skin. "But only when you're ready, my love."

"I want to be," I shrug as I stare out the window, aware of Jae's focus on me. When I meet his hazel eyes, my heart beats widely down my core. "However, I'm not sure if I'll be a good one."

"You'd make an incredible mother," he rubs my lower back, releasing the stress in my muscles as he works out the knots.

"Without a proper mother figure in my life, how am I meant to know how to care for or even love-"

"My love," Jae says, moving out from under my shirt and repositioning himself on top of me so I can see him better. "Even if you have no idea how to care for one, I'm confident you'll figure it out, and I'll help you. All I need to know is that you're intelligent and kind, and I'm convinced that our future child will be just like you," He kisses me softly on the lips, and I immediately swoon over his reassurance.

"You're good at everything," he says, rubbing my cheek, and I kiss his pulse for his kind words. "Caring for a child would be difficult, but you'd be amazing at it."

"I love you," I say as I take him into my arms, feeling cherished and cared for by his body.

"I love you," he kisses my shoulder, and I exhale a sigh of relief as I sink deeper into his hug, which is warm and soothing. I roll my eyes at him for trying to get as near to me as possible, and he moves back down to conceal his head beneath my shirt. I can't say I blame him.

"When do you want one?" When he continues rubbing my back and legs, I ask, closing my eyes. My head sinks into the pillow, and the softness and coolness of the fabric tempts me to sleep after a long day at work.

**steamy scenes🍼**

"Would you like to put in some practice ?" When he asks, I open my eyes and see the smirk on his face. When he kisses all over my abdomen before climbing up and taking my nipple in his lips, my stomach twitches. As he continues sucking around my breasts beneath my shirt, I wrap my legs around his, trying to feel closer. Because my back arches to want to feel more of him, the sensation of sensitivity in my nipple intensifies my desire for him.