Characters to The Story - Leads

Let's jump in to the characters. Hope they are all string and the characters are justifiable. Please do not judge the characters as they are pure fictional and nothing more. Since its fictional by characters are uber rich people but they are kind people as well. Not all rich people are bad. 

1. Let's meet the MALE LEADS of this Story

a. Sanskar Maheshwari - His age is 33. He is smart, talented and a cool guy. He is serious at the time of work. He is pretty chilled when he has  time to spend with his family and friends. He was heart-broken once. He does not know the reason behind it. He tried searching for her but she is no way found. He still loves her though his family has asked him to settle down but he is not ready to forget her. Do you think life will give him a second chance to re-unite with his love or will he have to let go of her? So much heart - break but still he finds reason to make others smile. He loves meeting new people and he has best friends who are Manik Malhotra and Cabir Ali . They know each other In & Out. They are the owners of the firm SMC & Co. Their presence is in India and United States. Sanskar's family is united by his Mom and Dad - Ram Prasad and Sujatha Maheshwari and a cute little sister Nandini Maheshwari who has also completed her law and is working with her brother

b. Manik Malhotra - His age is 33. He is a very calm and composed person. His anger is worst than Sanskar and he has been nicknamed as MONSTER when it comes to the court proceedings. He is emotional when it comes to his closed ones. He has only his mother Neyonika Malhotra. His father passed away due to cardiac arrest when he was studying law. Later Maheshwari's and the Malhotra's started staying together as the Maheshwaris and Malhotras were best of friends. The Maheshwaris and Malhotras are Lawyers Family,. Manik has been engaged with Nandini as they were childhood lovers and finally the family had made it official. 

c. Cabir Ali - Age is 33 like them. Earlier he used to handle the US Operations but he started feeling home sick without his buddies Sanskar and Manik and hence the US Firm is being handled by their US Associates and all the three travel to US as and when required. He is a Muslim but his parents had died in the 26/11 attack. Post that the Maheshwaris and the Malhotras have been taking care of him. Cabir stays with them along with the Maheshwaris. He is jovial and always plays prank. He was in a relationship but the same was called off due to some reasons not known. He feels guilty for calling off the relationship but he had no other option because of fear.

THE TRIO

d. Neil Shah -  Best Friend of Swara and was born and brought up in US. But has shifted to India along with Swara. His parents are divorced and he does not like staying with either of them. He is just happy to be with Swara and her family. He is a doctor by profession and is a child specialist.

 He is a doctor by profession and is a child specialist