Part 7

Get ready for the longest chapter guys 😘
*****************************************

Recap : Swara has got her job

Bose House

Swara had woken up early without disturbing her kids while Shomi was already in the kitchen to prepare breakfast and Lunch for both Swara and Neil.

Swara got ready, went and helped her in the kitchen. So it would ease out the burden from Shomi. Later Swara packed her and Neil's lunch box and went to her room to change into her office clothes that she had decided to wear the previous night. She went to her kids, pecked their forehead and went towards the Dining room. Shekhar and Neil were already waiting for her while Shomi brought out the breakfast on the table. They started having the breakfast. Shekhar had informed Swara that she could take the scooter while Neil will take the car and go. Swara obliged to what her dad told.

At the time of leaving yet house Kiara and Kavish who had woken up ran to their mother and kissed her All the best for her work. Swara felt proud of her kids and told them not to irritate their grandparents and eat breakfast and lunch on time. Both of them nodded and let her go. Others also wished her all the best while she left for work.

In the meantime Unity Villa, Sanskar and Manik were gearing up for a meeting with their new associates. They had decided which associate would report to whom. After having their breakfast, Nandini, Manik, Cabir and Sanskar left together to their office.

Cabir was excited to meet the assistants and new staffs they have hired and Sanskar wanted to know who Swara was. Is it the same Swara who he was thinking it to be.

SMC & Co

All the new joinees were directed to the Meeting Room that was on the 16th Floor. They were going to be segregated based and their teams would be given based on their capabilities and how they had answered at the time of interview

The HRs were giving them orientation and what was expected from them and their behavior in the firm. They have a background of how the firm was founded by the three best friends and how it has a branch in US as well. All the basic formality of filling out forms and handing over their ID cards and their table placements were also told. The only thing that was not told was under whom they would work. That would be informed by the trio and Nandini. As soon as the HRs were finished walked in the trio and Nandini

As of now they did not look around at their employees since the whole room was dark as HRs were giving them orientation. The lights were switched on and all were able to see the trio and Nandini

(Sanskar) "Good Morning to all the new joinees, I, Sanskar Maheshwari welcome you all to SMC & Co. It was our pleasure in picking you guys for your positions. We think that you guys are capable and you would be an asset to the organization. Now Manik would speak a few words"

(Manik) " Good Morning All, you all have already met me during the interview. So I do not have much to say to you all. So welcome on board . I would request Malini and Aditya to stand up please. They are assistants to Nandini and Cabir respectively, I would request you guys to introduce yourself and leave to your allotted spaces"

Malini and Aditya introduced themselves to all and had left to their cabins, at the time of introduction by new joinees, the same was telecasted in the entire office as even they had to know who were new people who have joined the firm so it would be great easy for them to communicate and introduce themselves to the new team members.

(Manik) "Now it is time for junior associates to give introduction but that comes with a twist, I would like Nandini to shed a light on the same"

(Nandini) " Hi all and welcome to SCM & Co. It would be my pleasure in working with you all. I, here handle almost all the cases related to the Companies those are civil matters, if there is some issues that are serious or complicated, I go and take the help of senior associates or the partners of the firm. Also something about my personal life, I here am younger sister to Sanskar Sir and Cabir Ali. I also am the fiancee to Manik Sir here. You must be thinking why I am addressing them as Sir, I believe having or being associated with them doesn't give me the liberty of addressing them as I want. The respect they have earned is because of their hard work and I am proud to address them in that way. Now coming to the twist that Manik Sir was speaking about is that along with your personal introduction, you guys will have to solve a practical problem based on that you would be assigned to the Senior Associates and Partners. Also you guys will be assigned and be working with other Senior Associates as well, so that we would get to know in which department would you all Excel and your interests lies in. So you would have to be willing to work in different departments. I hope that's not a problem with you all."