Part 27

Recap : Preparations in full swings and Bose's new house

Third Person's PoV

After the tiring day, Swara decided to take a week's leave from work, so that they can set the house and if anything is needed, they could buy for the house and set it. Neil also decided to stay back, but Swara had asked him to because of his responsibility towards the hospital.

They had called for Movers and Packers on Wednesday, as Swara and others had to pack other small things like clothes etc in a suitcase and other small stuffs. Mornings, Shekhar, Shomi and Swara used to do packing and in the evening, when Neil used to come back he along with Swara would go and set the clothes in the cupboard, little by little in the new house. In fact even younger clan of Unity Villa would come and help in the evenings. Few used to go to the Old Bose House and help Shekhar and Shomi with packing while few would go to the New House, to help in setting up. The food was brought from Unity Villa itself, so they did not have to keep kitchen for packing in the end. Mornings and afternoons, they would get the food from outside.

When Wednesday had come, Neil took leave on Wednesday, Neil had dropped, Shekhar, Shomi and the kids to the new house while he came back to the Old House, Movers and Packers had already started packing things. Sujatha had also left to the new house, at around lunch taking for Shomi, Shekhar and the kids. It was almost 4 when Movers and Packers had complete packing and loaded the things in the Truck, The advertisement for Sale of the house was already put. Though it was nostalgic for the Bose, they wanted to start a new life. Evening when the truck had reached to the new house, the younger clan of Unity Villa were also present so they could help in setting up the house. With all the help, the major things in the house were set. Small things they decided to do it slowly. The kids were enjoying, In the night Ram, Neyonika and Sujatha had come with dinner for all, it was like a perfect get together and Neil and Swara seemed really very tired as well. They bade goodbye in the night and everyone slept due to tiredness.

Like these the days passed by and the Old Bose House was sold, the others were busy with preparations of the wedding, the Invites for reception were sent and everything was finalised. Swasan started spending more time with each other be it in the Office or because of wedding preparations. The kids always tagged along during weekends with these two, the bond between the kids and Sanskar grew stronger. It was not that the kids did not have good bond with others, with Sanskar it became special. It became so special that if Swara would scold them, they would directly complain to Sanskar, not even to Shekhar and Shomi.

The elders did notice the change in Sanskar's demeanor at the Unity Villa. He seemed more free and relaxed and they were getting back the hint of naughtiness in him back. Responsibility was his first name but when he was back to the naughtiness they knew that the change is for good. They also understood the reason for change and that was because he always spoke of work and apart from that the kids. They knew that the kids were the reason for his change but what even they failed to understand was in actual it was Swara he had brought the changes as soon as she entered his life. Probably because even Sanskar failed to determine these things so he always missed out on mentioning her name but would it be hidden for long from the elders.

The marriage license for Manan and Cabil's wedding had also arrived. Now everything was sorted. They all were supposed to leave day after tomorrow to Malta.  So all the packing had started. Sanskar had instructed his team that any issue and they would call him. Moreover he had asked all his senior associates to send him a mail for all the activities happening in the office at the end of the day. All knew that what their boss wanted and they agreed for the same. It was also decided that Cabil and Manan would take another few days break from work as they were planning to go for their honeymoon post their weddings. While Cabil decided to go to Switzerland for their honeymoon from Malta, Manan decided to fly to Rome and Paris for their honeymoon. So the reception was postponed by 10 days and that did not bother anyone. They all wanted was their happiness and nothing more than that.