Part 13

Recap : Chilling at Bose House

The kids seemed to enjoy the family time and Sanskar seemed to be taking care of them like how Swara was doing. Just like a father. All this changes was noticed by Manik, Nandini and Cabir. Though Sanskar was always happy, they knew that he had missed Kavita a lot. Now the kids have started to fill the Gap. They always wanted him to be happy and so he was now. They just wished he gets a girl that can fully fill the gap of Kavita.

While they were talking suddenly the door bell rang. Swara went and opened the door and she was shocked and happy. She clung to the person and was so happy seeing him. All were confused. So kids ran to their mother and saw the person. Then they both shouted Neil Mama.

All were confused exactly who it was then Swara pulled him in. All the three were so happy seeing Neil. Neil did not see the guests at home. He was just waiting to see them after a week. Neil and his team had left a day early as they had already completed the camp. Neil wanted to surprise Swara and hence he came to home without informing.

Then Swara dragged Neil toward her guests and Neil was shocked to see them more like he had sadness in his eyes but he masked his emotions quickly. Neil was introduced by Swara to Sanskar, Nandini and Manik.

(Swara) "Cabir, you must be knowing Neil he was always their with me whenever or wherever we have met. I hope you remember him"

(Cabir) "Yes. i definitely remember him. Hi Neil, its good to see you after a long time"

(Neil) "Same here. Anyways guys let me take your leave as I need to freshen up and I am damn tired. Swara please don't disturb me. I would like to sleep like a log. Last few days were pretty much sleepless"

(Swara) "Sure Neil, you take rest.'

(Neil) "Ok Guys, Bye and It was a pleasure meeting you guys. Sorry for not being an entertaining host"

(Sanskar) "That's fine Neil. It was great meeting you. Even we all were planning to leave. So take care mate. Bye"

Manik was shocked to see Neil but he did not give any reaction. All of them went home, while Swara asked kids to go to bed and she cleaned the kitchen and kept the left overs in the kitchen. She took a Bottle of Water, while going to her room, she dropped it off in Neil's room. She saw that Neil was sleeping and therefore she did not want to disturb. She just patted his head for sometime and left. As soon as she left, Neil opened his eyes.  His eyes were holding tears.

Neil's PoV

Why does my past have to come in front of me. Why? I always hid it and now I see the two people with whom my past is connected. I hate it. Why did you make me fall in love, when i was not meant for that kind of love. Love of my life My Cabir, why was he so coward to accept our love in front of all. Why did Manik never confront him? Manik was the only person who knew about Mine and Cabir's relation. I still remember the day Cabir introduced me to Manik and I was glad he was ready to accept our relation but after few months who broke it. Why I don't understand. He just told me over phone that it is all over and he could not confess to his parents that he was a GAY.  I understand that in India it was not a common term but we were in the USA where we were allowed to have these kind of relationship. I still remember i had met him through Swara in a court room for a petty case and Swara being my lawyer, she was exceptionally good. It was because of her that I was able to continue my medicine practice. Later after the court session, Cabir walked up to her and told that she was good though it was a minor case but for a newbie like her it was good. Then later she was offered a job in Cabir's firm. The first time I met him, I knew I would have a connection with him but I was not sure if he was a GAY or not. So i just kept quiet. Swara had developed a good bond with Cabir and so Cabir used to drop at our home, that Swara and I shared. He used to drop by for food or just for glass of drinks almost every alternate day and i could see the spark that both of us felt. He started getting comfortable with me as well. Their was this one of the weekends when Swara had gone for shopping and Cabir had come home. I thought he would feel awkward as Swara was not available at home but I was fool to think that. I grabbed him a beer and sat opposite to him and what he did next was shocking, he grabbed me and kissed me just like that and that was heaven. I was never in a relationship before i did have flings and sex but nothing beyond that, it used to be one night stands but with Cabir it was pure love. When he kissed me i was shocked. I had never felt loved with any other man. The kiss was a passionate one and filled with love. When he released me, he told me upfront that he was in Love with me. I was elated and in my happiness I kissed him back. Then later we went on to tell about our family and when I heard he was an orphan but the Maheshwaris and Malhotras made him a part of their family, I felt that the family had so much love. I wanted to be a part of that family. He also clarified that none of his family members knew he was a GAY. I did tell him that he should confront but he never agreed he said he wanted time as in India GAYs are a sore subject and I did agree with him. So we had our great time like hiding and meeting each other, going on dates. In fact Cabir had shifted in our apartment, so it was always easy to sneak out. I never have or till date confronted Swara because Cabir was not comfortable. Swara knew that I was a gay but she never knew if I had anyone in my life. She always told me to find a nice handsome hunk and get married soon. But all that was shattered after that phone call with Cabir I was left heartbroken.  We dated for almost a year and a half. I thank my stars that Swara asked me to come to India with her when she found about Kavita and I gladly came with her. What I never knew was I would stay back here in India permanently with this wonderful family that I can proudly call as mine. In fact the entire Bose Family was always very accepting and had no problem with me being a GAY. They never treated me differently. They always treated me like a son and because of their love, I forgot Cabir but I never had the guts to fall in love again.