Part 10

Hola People.. I know its been long so let's start. I am kind of stuck with too many things. Anyways lets start

**************************************************************************************

Recap : Swara wants to meet Sanskar

SMC & Co

At 5.30pm, Swara was ready to leave for work along with her kids. She packed her stuff and left along with kids to Unity Villa, to go and meet Sanskar. She was excited to meet him as this was the first time she would meet him outside work, she was nervous because even his family would be there though Nandini, Manik and Cabir were yet to start from office at the time she left. She was also scared of how kids will react around new people. She was also scared if at his home, did everyone know about Kavita Di or not since at our home only I had known about her love that to she never knew the name of the person. Why did Di hide all this from them. Probably because she wanted to surprise all of us. She was also shy, she couldn't have been scared because their parents were pretty chilled out. Let's see, what happens. Will she get more information from her Sanskar Sir. She was just nervous like hell.

Sanskar's PoV

I want to move on in my life and serve justice to Kavita. She deserved being happy. I remember the first time we met was magical and then we started meeting. After one year of our relationship, I had informed my family and made Kavita speak to them as she did not want to meet the family now. She wanted to meet the family after she informed hers. She always told me that she has still not disclosed any information about our relationship because she wanted to surprise them on Swara's birthday. She told me bluntly that earlier she was not sure where would the relationship go and so she did not inform her family. But after I made her speak to my family, she decided that she would inform her family on Swara's birthday though Kavita had informed Swara that she would tell her when she comes during holidays. But I guess Kavita wanted to inform earlier as both of grew confident with our relationship. Kavita and I started planning on our family get together but that would happen only after Swara had come down to India during holidays. So we decided once she breaks the news, Sanskar would go and meet her family and later Kavita would meet mine. We were so excited about all this. The days were going great and Swara's birthday was also nearing but the biggest tragedy of my life happened when Kavita said she wanted to break up. That was a shocker for me and I had lost all my calmness that I generally possessed. In fact no one other than my family knew but I broke and broke badly. I locked myself in my room and did not come out for a week. I hardly ate anything during that period. I just ate very little for my family. I punished myself thinking I would have made some mistake but I never caught as to what mistake I made. Then later when it was too much for my family, my mom came and slapped me and told that because of that one person why are you punishing so many other people. She cried so hard and I felt guilty of breaking my sweet and jovial mom. I kept my head on her lap and cried. She explained me then, that may be I was not to be blamed and may be she had some issues. My mom's talk gave me hope. Hope that might be I did not understand the hidden meaning behind a break up and from then on I started searching for her. It never struck my mind that I could go to her home because I got scared. Why was I scared because I didn't know if she had told the family. I should have done that but I don't know why my brain froze when it came to going and confronting them. When I had gone to her home, I always found it locked and later found out they have shifted. When I should have hired a PI but NO I didn't do that but  waited for her in all the places where we met. Past is past and I cannot change the same but I am sure I will change the future of that person who darkened the future of my beloved. Suddenly Chetan had come to call me saying someone had come to meet. So I went and freshened up and was proceeding towards the main hall.