Part 17

Recap : Sanskar confronting Neil and Swara

Next day morning

Unity Villa

All had their breakfast except one as no one wanted to disturb. Sujatha had seen him awake when she had just passed by to check if he had come or not and she saw him lying down with open eyes, so she had asked everyone not to disturb him.

While on the other side Neyonika was with Cabir and she told him to confront with Neil some how as he has got the golden opportunity to go to Bose House. She was even excited that if things go well she would inform the Bose as well.

Bose House

Swara and Shomi had woken up well in advance for the preparation of Lunch with the Unity Villa Members. They were looking forward to host the lunch date with the family. While breakfast they kept simple just preparing juice and sandwich as they had lot to cook today.

While the Bose men were also not behind. Neil and Shekhar were busy cleaning the house and doing dusting just to help the ladies of the house. While the kids were sleep in their own Dreamland they did not want to add to the chaos that already was created.

During the break all four had their breakfast and Neil had also confronted of what happened last night to Shekhar and Sharmishtha.

(Shekhar) "I understand that Sanskar has told you everything but this is no pressure on you to forgive and accepted Cabir immediately"

(Sharmishtha) "What nonsense Shekhar, hadn't you heard he was scared and wanted Neil to be safe and successful as well and I don't see a reason why he should not accept Cabir"

(Neil) "You guys don't have to argue on this just make sure when Cabir comes and talks to me don't make things awkward. Just let it happen. I will neither pressurize him to speak or confront to me neither I will make it obvious that I know everything. Like Sanskar said I will give be him time and hear him out whenever he is ready"

(Swara) "I agree with Neil let the course take its own flow and we will not be the one to show anything. Let's welcome the family as any other guests and dad please do not show any hostility towards Cabir. Let's leave it as it is"

Shekhar had to agree. Once the breakfast was done, Shekhar had gone to freshen up while Neil went to Swara's room and woke up the kids. He gave them a nice shower and helped them with their daily routines. Swara had already placed their clothes and hence he did not have to search for it. He made them ready and also combed their hair. Then he took the kids to his room and went down to the kitchen to get some fruits for them. Swara cut the fruits in small pieces for the kids to have with ease and gave it to Neil.

Then Neil came to his room, gave them fruits to eat while he went to take Shower and get ready. When he came back out he saw that the kids were not eating rather playing so he started feeding them once done. He took the tray and went down with the kids meanwhile Shekhar was also reading his newspaper.

The lunch was ready and the ladies of the house took out the cutleries with the help of Neil and also glasses for serving water and welcome drink. Once all things were ready, they went for getting ready. It was almost 12 when everything was set and now they were just awaiting the presence of their guests.

Unity Villa

Sanskar had woken up and it was already 10.30. So he decided to get ready as they also had to leave for the Bose House. After getting ready he came down while others were just waiting for him. He went towards the kitchen and was followed by his sister Nandini. Nandini gave him some fruits and toast. He sat on the kitchen platform and had them with small talks with Nandini. He came out after eating his light breakfast and sat with others not speaking a word. He was still not ready to let go. He just could wish that Neil forgives him and Cabir had the guts to confront him today. All were looking at Sanskar's calm and silence behaviour and did not have the guts to speak