Part 1

Note

Hi Guys,

My story is going to have least number of pictures or no pictures. Just for the sake of Characters I have added the pictures. Please do show your appreciation to this story lots of family drama would be there same as my other stories. I will try to focus on everyone but my main focus would be the six main characters and two kids. My story would be slow paced as I have so many characters and family members. Bear with me. So it would be in few chapters that I focus on one person or couple only because i do not like writing Big Paragraphs as well :)

***********************************************************************************************

THE STORY BEGINS,

BOSE HOUSE

A girl is sleeping with two kids and she has a big frown on her face. A person comes inside her room, pats the kids head and wakes up the girl who has frown on the face.

(Person) "Wake Up my Sweet Sis, its time for you to get ready and go for your interview"

(Girl) "Hmm, give me five minutes Neil and I will be up I promise, yesterday the kids did not let me sleep"

(Neil) " No way my dear Swara, not happening. Get up right away and go get ready it is already 7 and you have to leave home at around 8.30 for your interview, so wakey wakey"

(Swara) " I have one and half hours why do you have to wake me so early"

(Neil) "Just get up and I am in no mood for a fight, I am just back home and even I need my beauty sleep. Also I am feeling damn hungry and you know I do not eat breakfast without you, so come on get ready and come down by 8 at the max. We will leave home by 8.30 and I will drop you. Later on I will take of my cute munchkins"

Swara opened her eyes gave a sweet forehead kiss to her kids and left the bed. At the time of leaving towards the washroom, Swara asked Neil who was sitting and admiring the kids

(Swara) "You have never been allotted any Night Shifts, so was their any emergency at work that you had to go for the whole night?"

(Neil) "Yes, my dear sis, their was an emergency at the hospital.  There was a case of appendicitis for a kid and I believe the pain was unbearable and that is the reason why we had to operate him before it would have got burst. Though it was a minor operation only, I thought of just staying back since I wanted to take leave today. So I completed all my work and came back half an hour ago. I thought I would freshen up and wake you"

(Swara) "You know I always feel that you have been an angel in our lives. Thank You Neil, you have been my strong support not only mine but also my parents strong support. After that incident when my parents broke down completely, it was you who handled all of us and you also left America because of us. I am so grateful to you. Indeed you are a brother I could have never asked for"

(Neil) "Will you just shut up and go get ready. We can have our emotional talks later. Right now my stomach needs attention, so just walk off will you MY LADY"

(Swara) "Yes YOUR HIGHNESS. Your demands would be fulfilled at the earliest"

Neil stayed back for sometime in Swara's room just to make sure that the kids are fine and later went down to his parents or in another words it would mean Swara's parents.

(This is a duplex flat - It is not that huge or so. It has around  4 rooms, a kitchen, a small garden in the front of the house, a hall, a small pooja room and a dining room)

Neil walked down and saw that his mother was in front of the pooja room praying and his dad was reading newspaper in the hall. So he walked towards the pooja room and joined her in offering prayers to the LORD ALMIGHTY. After the pooja was over, he hugged and wished his mom