Part 28

Recap :Swara's feeling for Sanskar

Swara's PoV

It was so difficult for me to sleep that night, his love for my kids did haunt me because I was scared my kids would make Sanskar their priority and then when he gets married my kids will be left heartbroken and I cannot see them sad, probably after a year or two I will move out to some other place with my parents, I know Neil would be hurt but I cannot let my kids get hurt though would be disheartened but it would be the best for them and this will also reduce the storm of my raging heart. I do not want to spoil anyone's mood. Today is Haldi and Mehendi, need to coordinate with the event planners. I have to bring back my game and remove all the stupid thoughts running in my mind. Saying this she got up early than usual and went to see if the Haldi Decor was started and indeed it had started. Then she made a cup of coffee and got ready. Next she woke up her kids and asked them to take bath, Kiara went and completed her bathroom work and then Kavish followed her. Meanwhile Swara made Kiara ready and by the time Kiara was done, Kavish had entered and Swara made him ready as well. They decided to get up a little early so they can have some time for themselves so all the three walked near the pool and spent some time, once they were tired, they went to the breakfast hall where Swara found everyone, they had their breakfast and went to the respective rooms to get ready for HALDI.

HALDI CEREMONY

Everyone were dressed in Yellow and then came the bride and the grooms.

All the four sat in separate couches.

So first it was decided that the family members would start with Nandini and Neil followed by Cabir and Manik. The ceremony started and all started applying and playing with Mehendi. Shomi, Shekhar and Swara stood emotional because they knew that now Neil would leave their house to start a new life. They were both happy and sad. They covered their emotions with a big smile and when Neil looked at them, he felt content.

Next Cabir came and applied on Nandini and Manik, then he went towards Neil and gave a peck on his lips and applied haldi all were in awe. Next Nandini got up went and applied Cabir and Neil, when she was about to apply to Manik, he pulled and her both applied to each other together. Being open about the customs, all seemed happy to see the love. Last Neil had applied to others and Manik did the same, once the function were over, all were moving towards their rooms and decided to begin the Mehendi Ceremony post Lunch. It would also give them a break of a solid 4 hours.

MEHENDI CEREMONY

In this ceremony, the men had no work except for Cabir, Manik and Neil as they also had to apply Mehendi if not more but a little.

There were a total of 8 Mehendi Artists. It was decided that Swara, Sujatha, Neyonika, Shomi and our princess Kiara would start and apply as they did not want much heavy.2 Artists started with Nandini's Bridal Mehendi as it would take the most time and one Artist started with Cabir. Cabir asked the artist to apply it light and not heavy. The grooms and the bride were supposed to apply even on their legs, so once Kiara was done, one of the Mehendi Artists joined to start with Cabir's leg. Once Cabir was done, Neil had taken the spot. Meanwhile Sujatha and Neyonika were done so Manik was asked to sit. Swara and Shomi were also done, so the other artists decided to start with Nandini's legs and so that they could complete it fast .

It took almost 4 hours to complete the Ceremony, while there was DJ being played in the background. The men were busy in drinks and snacks while kids were running here and there and Sanskar was sitting with his laptop and completing all the pending office works and guiding his colleagues.

Once he was done, he saw that Swara without caring for her still wet Mehendi was running behind Kiara and Kavish while others were helping to feed each other.