Part 40

I know guys I have disappointed you all with slow updates but I do not know why I do not see any source of inspiration in my life and because of which whatever I write is making no sense. For Instance I started this Chapter the day I posted my previous but I have re-written God Knows how many times, so I am sorry - I will complete this story ASAP and then probably I will take a break

Recap : Swasan together

Unity Villa

Sanskar reached home and seeing his family spending time together, he quickly went towards his room freshened up and came back. Then he went back to his family and sat with them.

(Sujata) "So how was your day Sanskar? You were back after a week?"

(Sanskar) "It was refreshing Maa"

(Neyonika) "Good to hear. You look bright and happy today, don't tell me it is only work effect"

(Sanskar) "I am happy and I will tell you all tomorrow, (he turns towards his family and asked), Can we have a dinner tomorrow with the Bose Family, I want to share the happy news with both the families and its really important"

(Sujata) "Sure we can do it but any reason why do you want the Bose Family as well"

(Sanskar) "Because they are also part of our family and I want to tell all of you together, so I am not answering any further question Maa"

Youngsters though had a hint, they did not want to spoil their brother's happiness

(Ram) "Fine, we will adhere to what you said. Are you happy now your highness"

(Sanskar) "Come on Dad, stop it"

(Neyonika) "Whatever keeps you happy. I will just inform the Bose, by the way Neil and Cabir, when are you planning to bring the kids home, I hope the formalities are done or do you need any help"

(Cabir) "Formalities are done and since we are having dinner tomorrow why dont we bring the children home tomorrow?"

(Manik) "I cannot wait to see them, please bring them really fast, can we all take leave?"

(Sanskar) "I cannot, I have already taken a long leave, you guys can take leave and I will handle the office tomorrow"

(Nandini) "But Bhai, even we have taken a long break it wouldn't be nice"

(Sanskar) "You guys are still newly married so you can take off its fine. You can help our mothers to prepare for the welcome of our new members"

(Manik) "I will come to office then"

(Sanskar) "You were whining for a holiday now enjoy and anyways we do not having anything major and even if it is there I will handle it, now take leave and help and I will handle our firm"

Neyonika had informed the Bose Family and meanwhile all were happy to welcome the new members. Shomi was informed that Cabir's and Neil's kids would come tomorrow and so they should come to Unity Villa on time. The Bose agreed to the condition. Swara also decided to take hald day so she could reach Unity Villa on time. All were excited to meet Laksh and Lakshita the new additions.

All retired towards their rooms. Sanskar had also informed all the developments to Swara. Swara informed Sanskar that she would come to work for half a day while Sanskar asked her not to come but Swara being adamant said she would come.

It was the time for the sun to rise and today would be the day that would give hope to young lives and many more.

Unity Villa

After they were done with Breakfast, all dispersed to prepare for Welcoming two cute people in their lives. Manan were responsible for converting one of the room to the kids room and to make the entire house baby-proof as they were small babies for now.  All were busy,