Part 14

After all the drama in the previous chapter this is going to be on the lighter side. So just sit back and enjoy... You will have drama in the next chapter hopefully

Recap : Sanskar's anger on Cabir and Manik

Sanskar tried hard but sleep was far away from his eyes. What made it worse was the trust. He failed to gain their trust. He didn't want to slap them but the hurt in him took that step.

Next day brought new day in everyone's life.

Bose House

Swara had got up early as her parents were going to reach, so she made a pillow wall around her kids and got freshened up. Then she went towards the kitchen and prepared breakfast. When she was almost done, she heard sound of a cab, so she went towards the door and opened. She welcomed her parents inside. She gave them water and later they went for freshening up. As breakfast was ready Swara went to her room to a shower, changed and came down. She was waiting for her parents as it was almost a week that she had seen them.

As soon as Shekhar and Sharmishtha came down, Swara asked about their trip and how were everyone there. Then Swara gave an update about Kavita and Sanskar's relationship. She then told everything what happened. Shekhar and Sharmishtha were sad because their daughter was not able to tell that she was in love. That was date which couldn't be changed.

(Sharmishtha) "I was suggesting why don't you call all of them for lunch tomorrow to our house"

(Swara) "Are you sure Maa. You guys have come today only. Neil is also tired how will we manage everything?"

(Sharmishtha) "I can take rest today and Neil will have a good rest today. He will also be fine. And coming to preparation of food, I will give you the list of groceries to be purchased you go buy those and keep the prep ready by today."

(Shekhar) "At least this way we will also get to meet them. The way you have explained about their family I am pretty excited that things are going to click, what say?"

(Swara) "If you guys are fine with it then who am I to tell anything."

Swara went inside the kitchen and made tea for Shekhar and Sharmishtha, along with that she got breakfast as well. All enjoyed their breakfast and we're discussing tomorrow's menu

(Sharmishtha) "Do they  have any preferences for food"

(Swara) "What I have noticed is that they are all foodie and they can eat anything in veg. But they live experimenting"

(Shekhar) "Veg dishes is not a problem because we don't eat non veg. I sometimes feel bad for Neil that he had to change his taste buds because of us"

(Swara) " Dad he has been staying with me for so many years as well, he is used to having vegetarian dishes and trust me you don't have to feel guilty because he always used to say that the way I or Maa made veg dishes gave him a feel of Non veg dishes. So chill"

(Sharmishtha) "By the way how come he is not down?"

(Swara) "Maa he toldqst night that he didn't want to be disturbed as he was super tired and he would come down when he feels fresh. "

(Sharmishtha) "Okay let him take rest, God knows whether he would have got proper place to sleep in the medical camp or not. Anyways what would be the menu for tomorrow"

(Swara) "That's true. So are we going to have Welcome Drink, Starters, Main Course and dessert or are we going to combine starters and main course?"

(Shekhar) " I don't know what you ladies will decide but please I want to eat Swara's hand made Chenna payash and also your Kokum Sherbet in welcome drink. Balance is up to you guys"