Part 18

Recap : Cabir and Neil's engagement fixed

Unity Villa,

All were entering the home and discussing of what and all are to prepared for the engagement. All were pretty excited. The last one to enter the home was Sanskar. As soon as Sanskar entered all became silent

(Sanskar) "Why the silence as soon as I entered. Please keep discussing and I have already asked the event planners to visit our office tomorrow, to check the venue and make necessary arrangements. Once they do site inspection based on Cabir and Neil's choice we shall send E-Invite to the staffs and the close family members. Do make a list for family invitees and send me so that I can share the list with the event managers. They will send the invites based on the list to our family members"

Cabir did not know how to contain his feeling that inspite of he being so much hurt he was still able to think about his happiness so he went straight to Sanskar and hugged and cried in front of him.

(Cabir) "I am sorry"

(Sanskar) "Please leave me, I have work to do"

(Cabir) "You were the one who convinced Neil and it is because of you I am getting the biggest happiness of my life, but this happiness is incomplete without your love and forgiveness"

All were shocked that even in his anger, he was able to clear Cabir's path to love. What bothered the elders and Nandini was his aloof behaviour with Manik and Cabir. Sanskar was always the most sensible one and he made sure to keep everyone together. Still he was not able to forgive them and though they understood, still they were not able to believe that he was not in terms with the forgiveness.

(Sanskar) "I do not want to talk about this, so please leave me"

Saying this he moves from Cabir's embrace and tries to walk when

(Manik) "We know we did a mistake hiding from you but we are really sorry, I know we hurt you but won't you forgive us? Everyone gave us a chance, but we want your forgiveness and chance "

(Sanskar) "You both should have thought about this earlier, anyways I am really busy, so please do not waste your time in seeking my forgiveness."

Saying this he walked from there, all became sad. When he was about to take the stairs

(Sanskar) "Forgiveness or no forgiveness, the event has to go on and I will make sure to be a part of it. I will try my best to make this event the best event but beyond that do not expect any kind of communication from me."

Saying this finally Sanskar left, but like they say the show must go on,

(Sujatha) "He will come by. Don't worry, I have a feeling after your engagement or on the day of your engagement some miracle will happen, so please let's discuss and about Sanskar, he is doing everything with his heart. No matter how much ever angry he is, he will never do anything bad to all of us."

(Cabir) "I know Maa, but that one truth that I hid from him and all because of me, even Manik has to bear his anger"

(Manik) "No Cabir, both of us were at fault and I am sure that both of us will try to amend and make things back to normal."

(Nandini) "To convince Bhai, even I am in. I know he is in pain but I also know he will forgive the two of you very soon"

(Neyonika) "We are with you if you require our help"

(Ram) "Exactly"

(Sujatha) "No Ram and Neyonika, this time we will not help these two. Nandini can do what she wants but not us. I know being elders of the family, we are suppose to sort out their disputes but this all nonsense drama was created by these two and now they will only have to solve it. We cannot be biased to any of them."